Eubank jr vs groves

Members online

Tinytom

Anyone watching the fight? I’m a Eubank fan myself got him on snapchat he’s a beast, iv got him ko groves in 6th with a vicious uppercut

Reactions: gps
Anyone watching the fight? I’m a Eubank fan myself got him on snapchat he’s a beast, iv got him ko groves in 6th with a vicious uppercut
I’ll be watching as always when it comes to boxing mate. Personally I fancy groves he’s just too big for Eubanks and He hasn’t been tested by someone of groves calibar. Can’t wait lol.

Should be a good scrap, groves has the experience but has never ever faced anyone with the speed of Eubanks.

Eubanks for me

Only problem with Eubank he’s too willing to get hit he’s not the most evasive fighter, he can bang though and as @gps says he’s lightning fast. Always throws hard uppercuts when in close

Yeah agree Eubanks is fast but how many actually connect? Unfortunately a lot of refs like to jump in early when they see that much leather flying! If groves can weather the early storm then I reckon it’s his for the taking mate.

Can’t see Eubank stopping him really, all pace no power. Groves punches above his weight but won’t get chance to use it, be on the back foot from the first bell. Eubank points for me, unless the ref stops it for the sake of groves getting bashed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gps
Carl Froch who obviously beat groves sparred loads of rounds with eubank and strongly favours him to win. He emphasised eubank chin is rock solid granite, can’t say the same for groves I don’t think. I’m going for eubank.

Eubank will start fast and their plan is to overwhelm Groves and stop him by round 6 or 7. He’ll be too young and fresh.