Estimator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys

Anyone seen this? Only thing that springs to mind is mats cost - haven't really looked at it properly but folks have different prices depending on merchents (unless it goes on RRP)

Anyone seen this? Only thing that springs to mind is mats cost - haven't really looked at it properly but folks have different prices depending on merchents (unless it goes on RRP)

aye..........seen it before on here, some people use it for rendering quantities

This is a old link. Its done the rounds on here before. I'm sure if you use it to work out screed it allows for lime WTF!!!!!!!!

Thought it might have done the rounds at some point, only just come across it myself.

Perhaps this should be in the newbie section, stop all the "how many bag of multi for a ceiling........blah blah".

I use that site often. I have only used the free calculators though. I'm a general builder so I need to know more than just how much plaster I need for a few walls. I need to know stuff like how much concrete or ballast and cement I'll be using on site. How many lorry loads of excavation material I will be digging out. How much sub-base I need etc.

I did have access to a book which gave rates for absolutely everything (including things like prices for patching up holes round pipes of different diameter..) Pretty sure I've got it on my computer somewhere (the plastering section anyway).

If you had to patch 2 holes for me around pipes ones 30mm and ones 50mm would you charge different for both?

how very dare you calling me northern:RpS_lol: thats really upset me i think i might cry:RpS_crying:

Just remembered the book's name..

Franklin Andrews

Borrowed it off a builder and copied the plastering section for reference only :rolleyes)

Will have to try and find it and post a few (few years out of date though..)

Status
Not open for further replies.