Essex

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Down in Essex for a couple of days next week in and around the ss6 and ss15 areas if any one fancies a beer and chat about some ewi works. Also any recommendations for a nice pub/B n B

Down in Essex for a couple of days next week in and around the ss6 and ss15 areas if any one fancies a beer and chat about some ewi works. Also any recommendations for a nice pub/B n B
I'm sure @essexandy will put you up in his thatched cottage but watch your head on the door and the ceilings ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ss6, Rayleigh, not a bad area, had a few lol beers in the Tar pots yrs ago, erm actually 18 yrs ago so prob changed now.

ss15, Basildon, did sh1t loads of plastering in the Ford/fiat/new holland plant 10 yrs ago, twinned with West Beirut, good luck @capitalspread

I'm sure @essexandy will put you up in his thatched cottage but watch your head on the door and the ceilings ;)

If I'd have got this bloody extension finished I'd gladly have put Paul up for a night or two. @flynnyman no thatch left now, all under peg tiles, door openings are still bloody low though.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'd have got this bloody extension finished I'd gladly have put Paul up for a night or two. @flynnyman no thatch left now, all under peg tiles, door openings are still bloody low though.

thats a no then Clampy, unless you know how to float n set an extension cos Andy can't find anyone :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.