Essex plasterers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywall

Hello there I'm thinking of buying a machine soon but I'm not too sure what one too get. 99% of my work is plastering refurbs,loft conversions and your usual extensions also nearly all the rendering I get is monocouche . So I would need a machine that does both.ive seen the ritmo does both but what model?I was wondering if anybody in the Essex area would like a hand for the day free of course just so I could see the benefits of machine plastering or is there a course I could go on.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
There are quite a few on here with Ritmo m's. A handy machine but if possible if the Ritmo L can suit your requirements consider that as it has a better pumping distance being 2.2kw. A bit more punch for the mono and hardwall.

jaywall

That sounds good mate so the ritmo L will spray mono and multi finish then?Also I've been trying to find some footage of a ritmo spraying mono on the net but all I've seen are the bigger 3 phase machines. anyone got a link just worried that it won't be powerful enough

steveo

I have a ritmo m and do loads of mono. It pumps it sound. If you are pumping k rend you will need a 230v. As I've been told a 110v does not have the power. We spray skim as well, no probs. the difference really with the big machines is more Litres per minute, a longer pipe and the hopper holds more.

steveo

I agree with rigsby, if I could go back I would have a ritmo l. As it pumps further. Will try to put a video of my m spraying k rend mono

flynnyman

Hello there I'm thinking of buying a machine soon but I'm not too sure what one too get. 99% of my work is plastering refurbs,loft conversions and your usual extensions also nearly all the rendering I get is monocouche . So I would need a machine that does both.ive seen the ritmo does both but what model?I was wondering if anybody in the Essex area would like a hand for the day free of course just so I could see the benefits of machine plastering or is there a course I could go on.

Essex andy has a machine but only gets it out every 2 years coz he doesnt like to get it dirty but im sure he will let you go and see it :)

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
I only look at the Ritmo for spraying renders so whether the L will do skim or acrylics I do not know.

Techno does the L do Acrylics?

southernmonkey

Private Member
Hi Jay im based in basildon and im spraying in thurrock next week your more then welcome to come along for a day, im sprsying monocouche with a G4

goody

Private Member
was talking with blonesy about the possibility of a custom warranty shattering upgrade to the ritmo M. could it be possible to fit the ritmo l r&s assembly, orientate the turn to go the right way with the direction thingymebob and off you go. Apparently the ritmo m sprays faster than the l. In theory then the m could be turned down from max to say speed 7 and give an extra 5m of hose??
Although as les has said in another post....ive full confidence the m will pump 20m. Just that the m r&s is rated at 15bar back pressure for 15m hose so is wearing out prematurely at 20bar 20m whereas the l's is quite comfy at that pressure?

technoman

We have the ritmo M spraying on 20 m hose back pressure only 12 Barr . M rotor and stator is much cheaper than L . The M stator will hold out at 20 Barr but we have never at to be at that pressure . P.s it the b4 clamp we are using .

southernmonkey

Private Member
I'l give you a bell tomorrow jay probably be wednesday or thursday as im in rotherham monday and tuesday looks like a possible wash out

jaywall

Big thanks to southernmonkey I'll deffinetly be buying a machine with all the helpful info I was given it'll probably be a ritmo m thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.