Eric Bristow

gps

Seems he is getting sacked and banned from anywhere and everywhere, it was wasn't the smartest tweet but a bit of an over reaction in my opinion.

Seems he is getting sacked and banned from anywhere and everywhere, it was wasn't the smartest tweet but a bit of an over reaction in my opinion.
Complete knobhead what did he expect? Must of thought he was still in the 70s gets what he deserves

Definitely not so crafty that's for sure.

I do agree he is a knobhead and not just for his tweet

What did he do

He accused the players of the historic s*x abuse of being wimps for not sorting out the fella when they became men and also said that the rugby boys probably never had any problems because they were real men lol

He accused the players of the historic s*x abuse of being wimps for not sorting out the fella when they became men and also said that the rugby boys probably never had any problems because they were real men lol
He also said something relating to gays which is not good when your talking about pedos

I've been following the ffootballer on Twitter for a while so was aware of this a few weeks back also a mention of Gary speed in the mix and not abusing which makes so much sense. Growing up in Manchester in the 80/90's i lost track of the amount of friends and friends friends who had a trial at Crewe who were s**t and also Stockport county so we will see who is next.

I've been following the ffootballer on Twitter for a while so was aware of this a few weeks back also a mention of Gary speed in the mix and not abusing which makes so much sense. Growing up in Manchester in the 80/90's i lost track of the amount of friends and friends friends who had a trial at Crewe who were s**t and also Stockport county so we will see who is next.

I see on sky news Chelsea have appointed someone to look at historic offences there but apparently the accused is dead though

lol