Enter button dont work

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
Danny my enter buttons don't work to finish a paragraph. This has happened since a IE10 upgrade. Don't know if its IE fault or the forum software not working. Anyone else having issues. ps the button does work in chrome

av got the problem with wor lasses enter button on her ass............................:RpS_thumbdn:

Danny my enter buttons don't work to finish a paragraph. This has happened since a IE10 upgrade. Don't know if its IE fault or the forum software not working. Anyone else having issues. ps the button does work in chrome

It's a known bug with IE10. For the time being, anyone using IE10 should not use the WYSIWYG editor and use the standard editor. There's not much @Danny can do to resolve this issue until vBulletin release a proper patch. There is a workaround patch available but it forces those that are using IE10 to use the standard editor, it basically detects that IE10 is being used and disables the WYSISYG editor.

PS. John, when you use the @ symbol to mention someone in a post you must leave a space otherwise the parser will not know that it's a mention (a parser is an algorithm that scans the text and breaks it down into tokens of information). Therefore, Ask@minh will not send me a notification unless there is a space after the "Ask" :)

Last edited:
Vbulletin released an update to address these problems today so tonight at 12 I will close the forum for an hour or so to run the updates :) Fingers crossed it goes well :)

Danny

Thanks danny

Don supose there is a way to not have the name of the poster linking to their profile. Im for ever clicking on that instead of following the thread link on my mobile

My thumbs are to fat

lol... I will have a look :)

I dont wanna do too many changes as I am hanging on for the new software release :)

update wont happen till monday now the site where I download the updated files from is down :-(.... its too much of a stressful task to do on a weekend :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.