Enhanced BDM RIP OFF!!

Hi to all
I just want send a quick warning out there to anyone contacted by Enhanced BDM claiming to land them work in there area.

This is a complete con where they will try to take thousands of pounds off of you in the return they send you tenders for jobs in your area.

I stupidly paid £1500 in the hope to bolster my business and received nothing but crap 100 miles away for unsecured tenders

They have a very good hard selling technique that easily gets the more gullible people like myself into a yearly contract that cannot be terminated.

Please be aware and put the phone down straight away.

s61

Hi to all
I just want send a quick warning out there to anyone contacted by Enhanced BDM claiming to land them work in there area.

This is a complete con where they will try to take thousands of pounds off of you in the return they send you tenders for jobs in your area.

I stupidly paid £1500 in the hope to bolster my business and received nothing but crap 100 miles away for unsecured tenders

They have a very good hard selling technique that easily gets the more gullible people like myself into a yearly contract that cannot be terminated.

Please be aware and put the phone down straight away.
There was a lot of hassle last year with these on LinkedIn taking money out of peoples accounts and saying it’s was an auto renewal so just make sure they haven’t got access to your bank anymore

No I have changed all card details, they took 1000 out of my personal bank account so I'm currently in a dispute with them and going to court.
Total con artists which unfortunately fooled me. They picked on me after Christmas when work was slow.