england

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

well today i have backed england to win the euros at 12/1 and rory mcilroy in a seperate bet to win the us open this weekend at 16/1, personally i think england will win this tournament, shrek to come back hopefully and score some goals.:RpS_biggrin:

ive got shrek at 18/1 to get sent off, also I get a tenna for every goal England score

So bout £200 if it comes up then nps :RpS_thumbsup:
I am assuming you've got a tenna on shrek

Last edited:
nope £18 lol i dont normally bet but our lass opened a paddy power account to do the grand national and they fncked something up so gave her a tenna so i have been just putting quid bets here and there lol ive had £3.50 on germany to beat portugal (they did) doubled with spain to beat Ireland on Thursday ill get £10.50 back if they win and if they do im gonna put a double on frankel and i cant remember what the other one is called without looking lol if i make the stake upto £12 ill get £20 back if it comes in

this time next year Rodney

black caviare and frankel, are the 2 horse

Last edited:
No chance of rooney been sent off He is becoming more the complete player then before.

I can see it happening He's still a bit of a angry little ginger s**t inside, if he gets left out of the squad it'll fuel the fire

I dont think that transplant taking very well , He still looks thin on top bit like casper me thinks:RpS_lol:

Anyone going to the pub to watch the next England (or Ireland) game, here's a good 'un I used to do. Just wait for the inevitable, when the opposition score, everything falls silent, then shout "COME ON..............LET'S WRECK THE FKIN PLACE!!!!"

Then have a look at the bar/door staff :RpS_laugh:

er not in my local. There's a large baseball bat behind the bar beside a rather large manager :RpS_unsure:

kgoin to to York races courtesy of my suppliers on Friday then back into Donny to watch the match , I think I may have Saturday off

Yeah you gave em a piece of yer mind, a bit of your shoulder bone and a chunk of your eyebrow lol

Anyone going to the pub to watch the next England (or Ireland) game, here's a good 'un I used to do. Just wait for the inevitable, when the opposition score, everything falls silent, then shout "COME ON..............LET'S WRECK THE FKIN PLACE!!!!"

Then have a look at the bar/door staff :RpS_laugh:

Lol there's a local nutter who's in prison for glassing a bird we were watching a game and he just shouts if England lose I'm going to kill the barman .......he promptly shat himself

well today i have backed england to win the euros at 12/1 and rory mcilroy in a seperate bet to win the us open this weekend at 16/1, personally i think england will win this tournament, shrek to come back hopefully and score some goals.:RpS_biggrin:
Ive got more chance of monkeys flying out my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.