England has fallen

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

Police can't quell the illegal raves, another 2 people stabbed last night, the far left get away with vandalism making the country look a s**t hole!!!
My vote will be speaking volumes next election!!!!

Nothing has changed , people for decades have been afraid , police numbers and powers eroded , the black criminal gangs are running rife ( not many left wing ) you dress your kids up in khaki and send them to wars that have nothing to do with this country whilst people are afraid to walk the streets here at night ,the right wing mob are quite stupid , get drunk , Charlie’d up , no idea what to say or do ,

Nothing has changed , people for decades have been afraid , police numbers and powers eroded , the black criminal gangs are running rife ( not many left wing ) you dress your kids up in khaki and send them to wars that have nothing to do with this country whilst people are afraid to walk the streets here at night ,the right wing mob are quite stupid , get drunk , Charlie’d up , no idea what to say or do ,
Quite a damming statement your generalising everyone! I have always been against sending troops in other countries!!
I'm a patriot keeps our troops to protect our borders...

There are so many good things about this country, we should look at those , things are Changing and people are pushing and pushing to see what gives , everything Is dealt with softly softly , there is no government, no control , no policy , they’re all scared

You're very quick to bring up Boris and Brexit

Blokes talking about crime, raves and Vandalism
He don't want brexit, he's a Corbyn fan, had a knee op so he can bend it at the protests regularly!!!

Why don’t we get our own day :chica:
3A3EAB86-E955-470C-AA2A-B5F61715BB65.jpeg

“The far left ,“ hence the problem , trying to identify your enemy.
your vote put Boris in
Your vote allowed Brexit

That's not right, my (and the majority of other people's) vote didn't allow Brexit, it was for Brexit. The main reason that happened is because a group of gobsh1tes thought they knew best and spent the intervening years trying to overturn the result of the referendum. Along came the general election and that was fought and won on a single issue. That issue was arrogance, the arrogance which made the aforementioned gobsh1tes think that the electorate would roll over and accept what 'our betters' thought was best for us.

If you want to apportion blame for the current position we're in, and the current government we have, then that can be laid squarely in the lap of Labour and the Limp Damps. They did more than almost anyone to ensure that it was a Conservative landslide victory. "Disagree and you're thick." "Disagree and you're a racist." "Disagree and you'l ruin the economy."

Hand on heart I would have voted for a party made up of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Richard Nixon and Idi Amin to ensure that my previous vote was respected. Fortunately that wasn't necessary, and bad as things are the only people who I have any sympathy for are people in the same position as me forced to extremes in order to protect a democratic choice.

Previously I would have respected people's right to believe/chose differently. That respect went as soon as the attempt to thwart a democratic choice was made. So now instead of respect I will p1ss myself laughing at the misery and downfall of remainers and the likes of Anna Soubry. Everyone had the option to act like adults and respect the choices made, they didn't so fcuk every single one of them and the horse they rode in on. No deal Brexit? Bring it on. Hopefully some of the pain will be felt by the likes of Varadkar and his cheerleaders clapping from the sidelines as attempts were made to stop Brexit. Boarder in Ireland? Ah well, never mind eh.

That's not right, my (and the majority of other people's) vote didn't allow Brexit, it was for Brexit. The main reason that happened is because a group of gobsh1tes thought they knew best and spent the intervening years trying to overturn the result of the referendum. Along came the general election and that was fought and won on a single issue. That issue was arrogance, the arrogance which made the aforementioned gobsh1tes think that the electorate would roll over and accept what 'our betters' thought was best for us.

If you want to apportion blame for the current position we're in, and the current government we have, then that can be laid squarely in the lap of Labour and the Limp Damps. They did more than almost anyone to ensure that it was a Conservative landslide victory. "Disagree and you're thick." "Disagree and you're a racist." "Disagree and you'l ruin the economy."

Hand on heart I would have voted for a party made up of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Richard Nixon and Idi Amin to ensure that my previous vote was respected. Fortunately that wasn't necessary, and bad as things are the only people who I have any sympathy for are people in the same position as me forced to extremes in order to protect a democratic choice.

Previously I would have respected people's right to believe/chose differently. That respect went as soon as the attempt to thwart a democratic choice was made. So now instead of respect I will p1ss myself laughing at the misery and downfall of remainers and the likes of Anna Soubry. Everyone had the option to act like adults and respect the choices made, they didn't so fcuk every single one of them and the horse they rode in on. No deal Brexit? Bring it on. Hopefully some of the pain will be felt by the likes of Varadkar and his cheerleaders clapping from the sidelines as attempts were made to stop Brexit. Boarder in Ireland? Ah well, never mind eh.

Post of the year!

I met a angry tyre fitter this morning hated the Chinense wasn’t really listening I was sending a tweet!

It’s BORDER , now if that was your only error ,it’s choose not chose

labour and libs are weak , Corbyn was for Brexit ,

Keep scaring me sen cause I.m eating to much beetroot.
Seriously I couldn’t care less about Brexit or wanting to overturn the vote , leave won , they should have left within 6 months , all the flaffing about , reminds me of ww2 when they flaffed about before joining In