England’s chances..

Members online

Bigstevehammer

If you go on form,the way premier is panning our behind closed doors..can England generally push for bigger places??..
I’m all for the covid leagues..but bettings a c**t

Well..it’s a rancid league,
Man U..usually ain’t there..Everton ain’t normally there..villa ain’t beating Liverpool...it’s a weird weird time..confidence breads cofidence...so,..I’ve had a beer..and a think...we are beating Brazil..law of averages lol

Why not We’ve as good a shot as anyone.
It’s just Englands defensive frailties that bothers me, the centre half pairing.
our forward line looks awesome, a lot of hungry ambitious players , about time we won something

I think the weakest link is the manager, he would not get a top job in the prem.
I’m somewhere in the middle with him. He’s an fa man though,and I suppose he’s there because most other managers wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.

I’m somewhere in the middle with him. He’s an fa man though,and I suppose he’s there because most other managers wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.
I would like to see someone else take over for the big tournament's. Let's face it me or you could pick a team to qualify!

Coady epitomises what it should be like to play for your country, chuffed to bits he was. Like some of the players you see in a World Cup, play out their skin for their country and get snapped up by a prem team like they’ve signed their s**t twin till they go back for their country again. I’d have coady in the side over that block head Maguire on that basis alone.

Coady epitomises what it should be like to play for your country, chuffed to bits he was. Like some of the players you see in a World Cup, play out their skin for their country and get snapped up by a prem team like they’ve signed their s**t twin till they go back for their country again. I’d have coady in the side over that block head Maguire on that basis alone.

Eh

I watched a bit of England match. First I watched since iceland . I had no idea who any players were except tripper and ings. Though the big black lump who headed ball down ( he was trying to shoot) for ings over head kick did impress for a big lump

I watched a bit of England match. First I watched since iceland . I had no idea who any players were except tripper and ings. Though the big black lump who headed ball down ( he was trying to shoot) for ings over head kick did impress for a big lump
That was the ref.