Enewall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor

Hi there, has anyone used enewalls scratch render if so what's the setting times like compaired to parex ? And what's it like to spray thanks.

dno how it is to spray or what its like compared to parex. but i was doing some last week. had it on by 12. wasnt ready to scrape till the next morning at six oclock. the fine texture enewall isnt as fine as krend ft.

Ok so it's a slow setter then is it still a nice finish I don't use Krend but I have and to be fair the ft has a lovely finish to it but just shite to use

Two regulars on here have used it and both claim it is a very slow setter, defo next day even in summer.

A bit slower than parex, but have been caught out on overnight ears with it! Nice enough to use, but doesn't do the m2 a bag IMO!

Good gear, the best out there for me,regarding spraying ruling etc. fine finish gf monorex equivalent.

Enewall base and dash reciever any good? used it years ago when it was powerwall. But not much.
need to match a brown colour with dorset pea dash.
advice welcome.
thanks. franco.

Aye it's good gear Frank.

Same as powerwall really just a name change, we mostly use rowebb's scotrend now, Brilliant gear.

Couldn't tell you mate I just do it without thinking/measuring. If it's too wet add powder and vice versa

Enewall base and dash reciever any good? used it years ago when it was powerwall. But not much.
need to match a brown colour with dorset pea dash.
advice welcome.
thanks. franco.
Don't try and float with it though, it's an absolute nightmare. You need smoothband for any floated bits but I've heard that's just as bad.

Many bases, ingos and soffits have been ruined by smoothband :lol: utter shite.

We will either hand ball a batch with colouring for them or use scotrend.

Status
Not open for further replies.