Eml

Members online

carys

How many of you use galvanised eml mesh before rendering. I'm in two minds what to do. Stainless stupid price compare to galvanised. Has anybody had any comebacks using galvanised eml rust coming through??

How many of you use galvanised eml mesh before rendering. I'm in two minds what to do. Stainless stupid price compare to galvanised. Has anybody had any comebacks using galvanised eml rust coming through??

f**k all that malarkey it's not the 1970s

There's so many better modern render systems these days imo!

What on about you whant me to use difrent render.
Don't render much now but what's wrong with fiber's in scratch , apart from possibility of sticking out too high for top coat

The customers paying , leave the choice to them , galvanized only seems to fail when inadequate depth on poorly maintained painted surfaces ( corners and drip in stainless )
A compromise could be fibres with a few vertical strips of 2" in scratch ????

The customers paying , leave the choice to them , galvanized only seems to fail when inadequate depth on poorly maintained painted surfaces ( corners and drip in stainless )
A compromise could be fibres with a few vertical strips of 2" in scratch ????
Cut the eml in strips? Stick them in the scratch whith fiber's?

Cut the eml in strips? Stick them in the scratch whith fiber's?
Easier to put up vertically (mechanical fixing) and just a compromise on cost of full mesh , relying on fibres as well

Easier to put up vertically (mechanical fixing) and just a compromise on cost of full mesh , relying on fibres as well
So I can't bed e
Il just stible coat it eml on the brittle slate. Plenty of fibre in first mix 3 1 half lime and do first mix whith some sharp sand in it

So I can't bed e
Il just stible coat it eml on the brittle slate. Plenty of fibre in first mix 3 1 half lime and do first mix whith some sharp sand in it
I thought you wanted some mechanical fixings for security so screw at top and middle , clout every meter , one strip every meter

I thought you wanted some mechanical fixings for security so screw at top and middle , clout every meter , one strip every meter
The britled holo slate are here and ther the rest is sound waste of time covering every wher?