Emergency question

Members online

No members online now.

John j

Mono Don
Is paper tape sticky or do you put It on with skim It' not bad pattern but builders f**k*d em over . She thought she was having it boarded.

Attachments

• 15204137267471060031946.jpg
    15204137267471060031946.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 291
Is paper tape sticky or do you put It on with skim It' not bad pattern but builders f**k*d em over . She thought she was having it boarded.
No it's not sticky. Joint filler is best for applying paper tape but skim will work. Wet the tape first and let it rest few a mins before using.

No it's not sticky you just stick it up with whichever finish plaster you're using. You don't need to pre-wet drywall tape.

dont rate the stuff...

how many artex and smooth ceilings ive gone to and just peeled the length of the tape off the ceilimg before i start is unreal

I'd imagine that he wants to use paper tape as it's more crack resistant than scrim.
Customer says ceiling was to be boarded builder says not . Bad cracks so gone for paper . Stuck it with skim then gone over with scrim as well . Fell sorry for customer 53 year old ex model from South America @Marshy would pay for this job ultimate milf

Customer says ceiling was to be boarded builder says not . Bad cracks so gone for paper . Stuck it with skim then gone over with scrim as well . Fell sorry for customer 53 year old ex model from South America @Marshy would pay for this job ultimate milf
Pictures or never happened :foto:

I.m happy married . See what I can do but not sure if I can pull the . Do you mind me taking a selfie so loads of plasterers can perv on internet over you .

I.m happy married . See what I can do but not sure if I can pull the . Do you mind me taking a selfie so loads of plasterers can perv on internet over you .
Aren't we all happily married? Selfie with her sounds reasonable

I heard if you put your phone on silent and pretend your talking to someone you can take a sneaky photo without them knowing :rolleyes:
But make sure the flash is off though :rayos:

Well need to measure room n take some pics for decorator so we.ll see . Just not good for business if I get busted lol. Rooting through nicker draws accepted taking sneaky pics and posting on webs defo breaking so.e law some where lol

I Only pre wet when using plaster. It's got a habit on shrinking on the tape.
I put them on using a banjo, so obviously dry.
The key with tapes has always been to not take out too much of the material that's supposed to be sticking it. Used to be the same in the days of Artex where guys put the tape up with gear as wet as piss and forced it all back out.

Thank f**k the emergency is over(y)
It's the "builders" problem now.....painter will fix it:bailando:
Got me mate in to paint it lol . Nightmare it was that wavy ceiling . Lines which ever way I trowels . Found out of customer builders made 700 on top of us .rob dogs but what can you do if they keep ye busy .