Email

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

received this email this morning.
Made me laugh!!

Hello,

We are polish renderers gang, 3 years experience in EWI system, 1,5 year in scratch render and traditional. We have CSCS cards own machine (putz meister) tools and vans, just looking for more works. So if You have to much work and You need more hands, just let me know.

Regards,
Sebastian W.

P.S.
Really sorry for my English, but I steel learn

Made me laugh!!

Hello,

We are polish renderers gang, 3 years experience in EWI system, 1,5 year in scratch render and traditional. We have CSCS cards own machine (putz meister) tools and vans, just looking for more works. So if You have to much work and You need more hands, just let me know.

Regards,
Sebastian W.

P.S.

dont take the piss out of my spelin

Made me laugh!!

Hello,

Regards,
Sebastian W.

P.S.

At least they taking the initiative.

Boom result...

One of the easier emails I have had to decipher over the years....

Had one the other week and had to get jane to try and work out what it said.... and they were English. .. wtf

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Boom result...

Had one the other week and had to get jane to try and work out what it said.... and they were English. .. wtf

Wasn't of me was itv?

Boom result...

Wasn't off me was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.