Electrics, point charges

Members online

craigEEE

Got a re wire at mine at the moment, the spark has had to do some alterations.

Is it right to charge for 2 points for a double socket?

He's quoted £100 per double socket

Dear that mate are you on about the usb chargers if so you can get 2 from screwfix about 13 quid mate ive changed all mine upstairs to these

I agree.... I was chatting to one in the pub the other day and before he told me he was a sparky I knew it :D

Do you mean he has to lead in more wires for extra double sockets or just put double back boxes and fronts rather than singles ? Cos obviously one is a lot more work than the other. If it is the latter then the £100 stated seems high but then again i haven't seen the job.

I'm struggling to find out to be honest, I can't ask Amy Sparks as it will get back to him and he's a lad ovebomowk for years.

Madmonk if you have any Sparks on your job could you ask them as you're in the same area

No it isn't!
I have my electrics done by a mate and if I ever mark out for a single he just puts a double there anyway and says that it costs next to nothing extra to have a double over a single.

If he's rewiring the house for you what's the point of him asking for an extra 200? Just give him 50 and a slap on the neck cheeky t**t