Electric Machine

Members online

JVplastering

Looking for an electric render machine for spraying mono.
I’ve got a SP11 which I use on commercial jobs but need something a bit more controlled and smaller for doing domestic and extensions.
Open to suggestions and advice as I haven’t looked at them too much.
Thanks in advance

Probably a ritmo or a m200 mate , I was lucky enough to get a ritmo for smaller domestic works , I’m totally unbiased with choice of the machine tbh I did like the look of m200 too but couldn’t give you an output knowledge details etc

Sp11 is the big diesel? Have you always done bigger site jobs?

Sp11 is the big diesel? Have you always done bigger site jobs?[/QUOTE]

Not always as there not always available in my area, but as late being doing some big commercial jobs. Great with sp11 machine makes light work of it. 70 m of pipe and 26m up. No problem.
But not always versatile on smaller jobs!
Thanks for the advice, everything been pointing me to m-tec but open to anything as long as it’s decent!

Sp11 is the big diesel? Have you always done bigger site jobs?

Not always as there not always available in my area, but as late being doing some big commercial jobs. Great with sp11 machine makes light work of it. 70 m of pipe and 26m up. No problem.
But not always versatile on smaller jobs!
Thanks for the advice, everything been pointing me to m-tec but open to anything as long as it’s decent![/QUOTE]
There’s a few guys on here that have both machines maybe try to get out and see them in action might help , best of luck mate

I use the PFT ritmo l. Good wee machine. Brakes in to 3 parts easy. And u can plug into the mains power no problem as it's 230v iv put site mix in it lol

I use the PFT ritmo l. Good wee machine. Brakes in to 3 parts easy. And u can plug into the mains power no problem as it's 230v iv put site mix in it lol

Sounds ideal.
Do you know where I would find any of these set ups second hand, or do people normally hang on to them till there shot?
Or do you think New is the way to go?

Sounds ideal.
Do you know where I would find any of these set ups second hand, or do people normally hang on to them till there shot?

It' hard to get a 2ad hand one tbh. But if u look hard enough u will get one. @PFTwales does be on here he will sort u out. I'd say new as u have backup and get training on set up and clean down.

Looking for an electric render machine for spraying mono.
I’ve got a SP11 which I use on commercial jobs but need something a bit more controlled and smaller for doing domestic and extensions.
Open to suggestions and advice as I haven’t looked at them too much.
Thanks in advance

Morning,

SP11 is a great bit of kit, we have one in currently and are training guys on it.

The M-tec M200 is a 110v machine designed for the Domestic market. These machines are kept in stock in the UK due to demand and we offer free training with any purchase.

We don't have any used machines available at the moment, but, there is a chance one from our hire fleet may come up as we are always putting new into the fleet - I cant confirm when this may be though.

The M200 can be used for Renders, Plaster and Thin coat systems. Spares are readily available and are cost effective also. The additional add ons to spray thin coats and plaster are also very competitively priced.

If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to give me a call, the best line to reach me on is 07891 460532

Sounds ideal.
There's a used M200 on eBay at the moment. Put rendering machine in search

Attachments

• IMG_1649.PNG
    IMG_1649.PNG
    428.5 KB · Views: 250
It's or best offer and comes with generator. You might get it for £5500+ and claim the VAT back
Not a bad deal
Funny enough I offered that on Friday.
But he said someone’s picking it up Monday for £5,750 cash.
Did try explaining that claim the VAT back and 20% off tax bill even new comes in at around £6k.
But he was addiment on selling for cash. Sounds a bit dodgy presuming he’s already claimed VAT off buying new?