Electric damp courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across a electric damp course the other day not seen one in about 8 years lol had to explain to the lads what it was as we drilled and injected around it. That was fun explaining but was just wondering if any1 had any more advice on how they actually work if they do ect cheers...

would need feedback from plasterers from this forum , as am wary of this stuff - what about internal walls between the houses such as terraced houses. I think I prefer blue brick system

Only problem with that is the compo in the perp joints allows the damp to rise past the blue bricks.

There is no reason you can not install osmosis into a party wall.

Depending on the spec i go for tanking systems my self or traditional s/c but didnt like the fact that my under studys were asking a question that i couldnt answear properly lol @carlos whats with the blank screen pal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read what the Building research Establishment has to say about them? They would not advise an Osmosis system.

Alright DAMPMAN.:RpS_thumbup:...love the name ..kinda like a superhero of the mysterious world of damp..welcome.:RpS_thumbup:

Alright DAMPMAN.:RpS_thumbup:...love the name ..kinda like a superhero of the mysterious world of damp..welcome.:RpS_thumbup:

Nah sorry but i just immediately envision an old codger with pee stained troosers who needs a pack of tenna men urgently :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.