Elbow issues

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
After some advice.

Ive noticed for the past couple of months every now and then If I rest/conect/touch my elbow when bent on a certain point it feels really sore.

I don't feel pain before or after but at that specific time I catch it
It feels like when you've hit it and it's sore for a few days if that makes sense...except I've not hit it just touched it at a certain point.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After some advice.

Ive noticed for the past couple of months every now and then If I rest/conect/touch my elbow when bent on a certain point it feels really sore.

It feels like when you've hit it and it's sore for a few days if that makes sense...except I've not hit it just touched it at a certain point.

Any ideas?

Sounds tender...nerve maybe? I've got a sore shoulder, but it takes a real prod to get a sharp reaction. Keep an eye on it and see the doctor if it persists (sound like me mum now)

After some advice.

Any ideas?

That's the start of tennis elbow by the sound of it
http://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/tennis-elbow.63122/

Had tennis elbow years ago plastering then went away when recession hit! Started training and it came back, got it seen to by sports therapist and went away. Started working flat out again and returned but started stretching it after training and went away again. c**t of a pain to get. Couldn't even lift a mug of tea between my fingers when it was bad or even open a door!

It is not tennis elbow I have had it. I get exactly what you describe, it feels like it is on fire when you touch it.

I did find out what it is called but canot remember the name of it. It is inflammation of a tendon and it comes and goes.

There is nothing that can be done about it, but I feel your pain. Fortunately not had it over a year now.

This might help. http://m.ehealthforum.com/health/elbow-pain-tip-of-elbow-t332229.html

Last edited: