El multi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

Might have a job in Spain in the summer if it comes off what sort of plaster do they use and whats it like to use ?

A man of your calibre should have no problems adapting to the materials used on the continent ;) i think lucius is the man to speak to mate

last one I seen church they were mixing it in a barrow with their hands and finishing it on the wall with their hands? good look

plasterjfe said:
last one I seen church they were mixing it in a barrow with their hands and finishing it on the wall with their hands? good look

Who ??? was that Lucius and bendersystems ;D ;D ;D ;D

church said:
Might have a job in Spain in the summer if it comes off what sort of plaster do they use and whats it like to use ?
you won't have worry about the weather though... workin holiday

lucious left the forum with his tail between his legs a while back something to do with CSCS but cant remember, check his last post.

Hi church,
Try and get hold of some perlinor super, its the best you are gonna get, thats near to multi, white plaster, if you hang on 5 min will give you the link.

lucius said something along the lines of this forum is becoming a joke full of chancers and coursers or something along those lines. his loss i suppose.

steve cov said:
lucius said something along the lines of this forum is becoming a joke full of chancers and coursers or something along those lines. his loss i suppose.
Well the thing is there are more chancers on the trowel than skilled tradesmen imo so its only to be expected but there are some top lads on ere. simple as that

yeah but a place like this is bound to have good average and crap plasterers. along with beginners and the experienced.

I did a job in malaga 5 years ago a full villa. It was knocked back to brick so we used sand and cement render. We took 40 bags of multi finish with us in van to skim and skim beads

Tail between his legs heh, what part of Spain is the job Church Del is right about Perlinor but its not available every where let me know and i will let you know what to keep away from and what to use.
Mo

church, can buy all gypsum products in gibaltar although a bag of multi will set u back about 9 quid......thibk board is cheaper...and watch out for the north africans ...their proper c**ts

whats the deal with export duty aswell phipssy i got stopped when goin into gib with my edges to check that they were tools an not materials

Status
Not open for further replies.