El cheapo

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zolco

Private Member
There is some sika pva on offer 20L for £29.03 Inc vat and delivery on tommysyard.com
If you do a lot of framing Fischer came out with their collated nails they got 90mm ringshank 2200 Inc 2 gas cans at tool-net.co.UK + delivery will fit paslode and hilti 1st fix nail guns

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Amazon always has great deals on framing nails 90mm and 50mm and they have 5 gallon of sbr bonding for about 50 quid f**k builder's merchants and alike it's ebay and amazon all the way

I've spent thousands last year on ebay and amazon
tmp_29838-20160228_201140224692923.jpg

Amazon always has great deals on framing nails 90mm and 50mm and they have 5 gallon of sbr bonding for about 50 quid f**k builder's merchants and alike it's ebay and amazon all the way

Amazon is taking over the shopping world. It's the reason why so many shops are lying empty here in the west coast of Ireland. In saying that, I've spent a fortune on thee as well. Think they've just teamed up with a food supplier and in no time, they'll have taken over that to. Wasn't the talk of them also opening their own airport and having their own planes too. Scary even thinking about how big their going to become.

Amazon is taking over the shopping world. It's the reason why so many shops are lying empty here in the west coast of Ireland. In saying that, I've spent a fortune on thee as well. Think they've just teamed up with a food supplier and in no time, they'll have taken over that to. Wasn't the talk of them also opening their own airport and having their own planes too. Scary even thinking about how big their going to become.

99% of my shopping is done on amazon... deliveries on a sunday help as well :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.