effin cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky1

just completed a domestic at 6.30pm :RpS_cursing: overskim covering extremely uneven artex , some falling away, millions of crap to be shifted around,water tap miles away, couldn't swing a cat in there, which is a shame as the old lady had 7 cats! and 2 dogs. It stunk. Worse of all one cat shat behind the tv and one in the hall, I nearly barfd , asked if she could scoop it up as i didn't want to pick it up with the new 14x5 stainless fearing it would have just slid off.
Ran straight to the shower when i got indoors and scrubbed myself like a rape victim.
Washing all my work clothes and dust sheets today to gat that lingering stench out . Oh what we do for a few dollars.

once did a job and the woman had 21 cats, it was disgusting, litter trays on the stairs in all bedrooms ,living rooms, kitchen, she made us cups of tea and gave us bits of cake then we watched her one day picking bits of cat litter off the floor and not washing her hands ,had no more cake after that, she also had 1 dog and a huge bull frog which lived in the bath, but it was the stench numerous occasions thought I was going to be sick, but she and her family were totally oblivious to it, threw away dust sheets at end of job they stunk, and her husband would come home swore non stop in front of his daughters, he went out to the back garden one day for a pee, he never even went up to the hedge he just did it in the middle of the garden for all his neighbours to see

I have 12 and two cat trays that are plumbed into the mains. They clean themselves. No need for smelly houses just lazy owners that don't clean up.

Why would anyone want a cat let alone 12 of the f**k**s. Horribly smarmy cocky little shits

That places over the road is a little discount warehouse type place and I get all my splash brushes from there. Every time I go in a think of that cat lol

I have 12 and two cat trays that are plumbed into the mains. They clean themselves. No need for smelly houses just lazy owners that don't clean up.
I also have 2 cats currier, I Siamese, 1 moggy, but as much as I like cats 21 is to many in a house, but you are right it is lazy owners who don't clean up

all cats are filthy things no matter what anyone says!! there are 2 that keep thinking its cool to climb on my back fence, hope they dont come in the garden cos if the dog doesnt enjoy ripping them to bits the air rifle will!!!!! filthy fncking things id sooner have a rat

cats are friendly, very funny, great companions, fantastic pets and very loyal, how anybody does not like cats they need help

You'd likely have a few if those filthy cats didn't sit on your fence.
that not true though is it
cats are friendly, very funny, great companions, fantastic pets and very loyal, how anybody does not like cats they need help
hector are you high on drugs and a single middle aged woman? only help i need is help in stopping the neighbors from seeing me shooting the things :RpS_wink:

our cat used the tray when it first came home and then after a few weeks started to go outside - its never been in the house since - no smell there.
I love all animals, dogs are my favourite to be fair but anyone who thinks cats are dirty aint gotta clue, I have to constantly clean my front lawn of dog dirt, every week there will be at least 3 occasions and dog dirt honks the worst plus its toxic and can blind people - we have kids playing in the street......fu kin rank and there is always a sloppy one with a dog. again down to the owners to pick up after them...

you dont think they are dirty cos they dont shitt in the litter tray? pmsl try telling next door who has shitt all over their garden, dog shitt can blind, do you think cat shitt is good for you??

you know when ya walking a small dog and it stops for a pisss have you ever looked round to find out you have been pulling the thing down the road on its arse because you could feel the lead tighten??

sadly,seriously don't find this funny fatarm, obviously you are a boy with a mans heed, a gob on a stick , all the best hector
No a man with a boys heed!! Just a bit of daft boyness!!! ...lighten up H...:rolleyes)
don't be havin kittens...:RpS_thumbup:

feed the fish to the cats and the cats to the dog win win situation and some good filming too :rolleyes)

And where do you think your cat shits? The litter bin in the park?

my cat only shits in my back garden borders where the loose soil/compost is around the plants - and let me tell you its a hell of a fertlizer you could see the difference straight away. alot of plant food is fish bits anyway and thats all the cat eats but composts it down inside her first.....brilliant..

I never said cat shat was good for you (altough as mentioned it is good for plants)....I just said dog shat is the worse shat and the lazy mother fkrs who dont scoop up after them are the problem and that cats aint as dirty as people make out here - they certainly dont go rolling in other cats shat like some dogs or licking the rectum of another like some dogs before they come home and lick you face etc..etc...

they are both animals and that comes with a tad of nature simple.

We've got a cat I shoot it with my nerf gun, one day me and the missus was talking about where the cat was (I had the nerf gun) in it came and she goes 'quick lock the door so it can't get out' ........

i seriously cannot see the appeal in having to firstly buy, then for 20 years buy food and litter, for the pleasure of a smelly arrogant **** shitting in your house which stinks and making you clear it up, feed it on demand, whilst it walks about thinking it owns the place, walks its shitty feet all over every surface in the house, puts hair ******* everywhere and generally doesnt even like you. there is absolutely no point in their existence

Status
Not open for further replies.