ecoCORK

Members online

Anyone used this?

Got a message from a bloke wanting a bedroom done with it. I’d never heard of it. Sounds like limelite if that wasn’t actually cement based?

Thanks
Yes used it a fair bit. Very easy to use and very light weight. Not good if it gets bashed. Sponge float on top coat which needs to done in two passes.

Anyone used this?

Got a message from a bloke wanting a bedroom done with it. I’d never heard of it. Sounds like limelite if that wasn’t actually cement based?

Thanks
Eco Cork is made from hydrolic lime and it suppose to insolate your walls naturally and breath. On stone wall you dub out whith hydrolic lime leave that to cure couple of days one scratch coat of eco next day a nother light coat over then trowel spunge up might need spunging next day if it damp weather and moisture about.

Eco Cork is made from hydrolic lime and it suppose to insolate your walls naturally and breath. On stone wall you dub out whith hydrolic lime leave that to cure couple of days one scratch coat of eco next day a nother light coat over then trowel spunge up might need spunging next day if it damp weather and moisture about.
Thanks Carys (y)

You were already named in my will before the memo Jess. I've left you a lovely selection of rendering and screeding implements. Oh and plenty of Tubigrip and joint supports, enjoy.

Hopefully they sell well on eBay.... they’re probably vintage right? Since they belong to you.... I dare say antique :rebotando:

Hopefully they sell well on eBay.... they’re probably vintage right? Since they belong to you.... I dare say antique :rebotando:
No I'm just sending you all the old worthless shite no one wants. You know like that dickhead uncle everyone has that leaves you a rusty penknife.

No I'm just sending you all the old worthless shite no one wants. You know like that dickhead uncle everyone has that leaves you a rusty penknife.
We used to have a crappy Xmas present competition about gifts from a weird aunt and uncle..... presents included a toast rack, a Thomas the tank engine fridge magnet, a box of matches and winner of all winners......................... homemade soap with old pubes in it!!!!

Xmas as an adult just isn’t the same

We used to have a crappy Xmas present competition about gifts from a weird aunt and uncle..... presents included a toast rack, a Thomas the tank engine fridge magnet, a box of matches and winner of all winners......................... homemade soap with old pubes in it!!!!

Xmas as an adult just isn’t the same
Are you sure the soap wasn’t meant to be a home made Brillo pad?