eBay wars

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic pays better but it needs be bang on of u want more work, I'm out on the piss and still on the forum I'm either sad as fook or addicted I fink it's the first one

I'd say it was the other way round you can get away with murder on domestic because the customer hasn't got a clue

There is alot of truth in what you say spunk , that's why chancers jump in on domestic works. me included :RpS_lol:

i thought i had over charged my last customer. tack 2 8x4 boards dab 2 and half 8x4 boards and then reskim the bedroom (11.5ft by 5.5ft approx) and i charged £200 i could have done it by 1pm but dragged it out to 5 as customer wasnt back till then............im worried now that u under priced they paid for mats

I'm struggling to get £150 a day on domestic a day in London. 10 yrs ago I was a foreman :RpS_lol:eek:n site for a few massive paddylondon firms clearing a grand a week. Now I do domestic and most of the small builders have gone bust.

I recommend the 3 day course, awsome money if you do 2 hits
:RpS_thumbup:

I was under the impression that being successful in the domestic field was a lot about having good interpersonal skills, being professional and maintaining boundaries with your customers.

cue spunky :RpS_wink:

ust an observation spunky will glady tell some1 to **** off or they know nothing :RpS_laugh: and im sure he knows im only joking i really love spunky:RpS_wub: he can be my bucket bitch anytime :RpS_love:!!!

henry imo spunky doesnt tell it how it is hes just a frustrated bloke who gets bull whipped while at work and comes on here trying to be the big man, 99% of the idiots on the net are lonely people with no friends in the outside world

If any of you can skim aroom for £100 less materials then you can have it every day here. I'll even give you free lodging in the cement shed:RpS_lol:

It does get on your tits, these idiots who do these wonder courses then go out under cutting time served spreads. I took on a lad i christened 'Turtle Boy' who wanted a ton a day back when things were better.

He used his finger on internals instead of a twitch (internal tool to you yuppies!). He was also scared of heights which proved a problem as we was up a scaffold.

I was willing to help him out but after 2 weeks it was obvious he wasn't gonna make it, so it was see ya later mate. I heard a year ago he still does privates for 60 a day. D**k!

Status
Not open for further replies.