east herts handicap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asb

hi all ,had an op on back end of feb.looking to get back into plastering.plasterer for 25 yrs!will accept lower rate for exersise!lolandy

cheers jp.seems being taken over by agencies an poles! a cuz of mine says he has a mate working in clothes shop in belfast an cant afford to pay him his £80 a week!so pays him in clothes!!

Good luck to you mate.:RpS_thumbup:
I had a back op myself nearly 4 years since - 9 months off in total before and after, so it was good to get back earning again. Did your doc tell you to start back on light duties? Mine did FFS :RpS_lol:

bubbles!went in totaly naive!lol doc said take it easy for six weeks kinda thought to myself he was exaggerating he wasnt lol spinal canal had to be cracked open with an axe(felt like it)so as to free nerves which effected nerves to back of knees.still sore now but so much better.for years took health for granted suppose we all do to a degree spesh plasterers!!seen some crazy things over years!you completly recovered?

Yeah - 95% anyways. I get the odd reminder now and again but I'm capable of doing everything I used to do. You tend to put more thought into how you're gonna do something before you do it (lifting/pulling/pushing/stretching/bending). Kinda like a mental method statement. How did you do your back in?

Yeah - 95% anyways. I get the odd reminder now and again but I'm capable of doing everything I used to do. You tend to put more thought into how you're gonna do something before you do it (lifting/pulling/pushing/stretching/bending). Kinda like a mental method statement. How did you do your back in?

Yeah it can do your back in mate, but i just looks here for tips:

Your website bubbles :RpS_thumbup:
www.lifting/pulling/pushing/stretching/bending.co.uk

Last edited:
love the website!!you wouldnt mind having a dodgy back from that lol !! had car rear end me about 10yrs ago combined with plastering did damage .but happened slowly over years wear n tear.hope the other half doesnt look on site an see them positions that would kill! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.