Earnings

Seems not. I've never seen it about before. The lad who handed it to me has done plenty of bird though.

One f**k**g puff ...one. It came on so fast that I didn't have any time to work out what was happening, couldn't get my act together, forgot I'd taken it, couldn't understand what the fccuck was happening, time completely slipped and I thought I was trapped forever.

It was fcuking mental.
When you get to my age anything over one can has the same effect

Seems not. I've never seen it about before. The lad who handed it to me has done plenty of bird though.

One f**k**g puff ...one. It came on so fast that I didn't have any time to work out what was happening, couldn't get my act together, forgot I'd taken it, couldn't understand what the fccuck was happening, time completely slipped and I thought I was trapped forever.

It was fcuking mental.
He sounds like a bad influence.

It was fcuking mental.
I got the apprentice to give me a spliff last week. Not smoked weed for about 15 years. Sneaked off and smoked it in my greenhouse and I went absolutely fookin batshit off it. Had a massive panic attack and scared the life out of the wife when I was screaming for an ambulance:ROFLMAO::rayos:. I was stripping my clothes off and dowsing myself in water under the outside tap. I was pacing about shaking and I genuinely thought I was going to die my heart was pounding so hard.
Horrible experience. Never ever again. Some of this s**t going about is so strong! No wonder it can bring on psychosis.

Never got on with weed, gives me mega paranoia! Try to steer clear of the Charles these days n all, well, few n far between!

Filling life with things you enjoy keeps your mind and body active, good family, pets, hobbies, few holidays a year, sorted! Never cared of money, piss it up the wall, as long as I have enough to do what I wanna do it's all good! Work weekends? No f**k**g chance,.take days off in the week to do whatever I wanna do? Why the f**k not! Turn work down for my own happiness and we'll being? All the f**k**g time! Money is a means to an end, a universal trading necessity, happiness can't be bought (well, slightly can).

Never got on with weed, gives me mega paranoia! Try to steer clear of the Charles these days n all, well, few n far between!

Filling life with things you enjoy keeps your mind and body active, good family, pets, hobbies, few holidays a year, sorted! Never cared of money, piss it up the wall, as long as I have enough to do what I wanna do it's all good! Work weekends? No f**k**g chance,.take days off in the week to do whatever I wanna do? Why the f**k not! Turn work down for my own happiness and we'll being? All the f**k**g time! Money is a means to an end, a universal trading necessity, happiness can't be bought (well, slightly can).
Well put:cool:(y)

I got the apprentice to give me a spliff last week. Not smoked weed for about 15 years. Sneaked off and smoked it in my greenhouse and I went absolutely fookin batshit off it. Had a massive panic attack and scared the life out of the wife when I was screaming for an ambulance:ROFLMAO::rayos:. I was stripping my clothes off and dowsing myself in water under the outside tap. I was pacing about shaking and I genuinely thought I was going to die my heart was pounding so hard.
Horrible experience. Never ever again. Some of this s**t going about is so strong! No wonder it can bring on psychosis.
That's brilliant. Can just picture your face coming out the greenhouse in a panic, missus wondering what the f**k going on. I remember having a panic attack the morning after eating space cake all night. Was driving my mum on the motorway and had to pull over and get her to drive. Watched a programme on bbc2 last night about psychosis with Dave harewood. Big watch man, but his experience was interesting and cannabis mentioned throughout as major cause.

If someone trust a post on a forum or facebook about rates ,they are mad , back in the day it was face to face in a pub ,now its "ray3579" says i should earn £800 aday !

Two of my mates have been sectioned for drug induced psychosis.. one of which I had to call the police on myself as he thought me and another mate were trying to kill him.. it's funny now but not something you want to experience, totally changed his life.

@algeeman @lurpak @John j
Where r ya!
Happy Friday motherfuckers!!!
Lol.
image.jpg

TidDzi1558126858.jpg