Earnings

People that are obsessed about money they all missreble fukers. Becouse they whant more and more and they whant keep up whith other people to be better. I think it illness.

Sad mate ....but the way the world's gone.
Give me £300000 a year wouldn't make me happy.
What does is getting my 5 year old daughter to build up the courage to come away from the steps when we go swimming and venture into the deeper area.....after 5 weekends trying :rayos:
It's a great feeling watching her confidence grow.
It's priceless.

What does is getting my 5 year old daughter to build up the courage to come away from the steps when we go swimming and venture into the deeper area.....after 5 weekends trying :rayos:
It's priceless.
I know being ther 3 daughter like your self being running gymnastic swimming for last 7 years. Like you say seeing them achieve things in life that the memories you can take whith you. Can't take money many have tried but flailed

It's priceless.
Totally agree mate money means nothing to me watching my little one grow with a big smile on her face is all that matters although I’ve got to take the Ferrari for its service and the swimming pool cleaned

It's priceless.
5 My lads 3 in July and in deep end with armbands lol. Proper fearless.. though he never has a choice as i just shove emin to stuff before he has time to think. Then he realises it's not scary .

As for money.
A rich man is not a man who has everything it's a man who needs nothing

I know being ther 3 daughter like your self being running gymnastic swimming for last 7 years. Like you say seeing them achieve things in life that the memories you can take whith you. Can't take money many have tried but flailed

Whoever dies with the most money wins mate (y)

Exactly. Home by 12 snooker time
86798693-2054-4ED3-8CC8-EBB69431F609.jpeg

I thought this thread said earrings for a minute then :ROFLMAO: was gonna go on a big rant on how f**k**g G** earrings are on grown men!! Usually the type of blokes that have pony tails and wear leather vests!!!! Very f**k**g G**! But as it's not IL keep my opinions to myself:ROFLMAO:

Let it all out mate ....it's the weekend :birra:

I’ve been piss poor, when I came out of my apprenticeship not knowing how I was going to pay bills the stress of it all.now I’m doing alright, I know where I’d rather be.

I’ve been piss poor, when I came out of my apprenticeship not knowing how I was going to pay bills the stress of it all.now I’m doing alright, I know where I’d rather be.

My brother still stresses today mate....
Him n his wife on over £120000 a year.
I keep telling him it's just a fuucking job relax.

It’s when the need for money is detrimental to your life and those around you, I have that Balance down well. I work hard to live in a nice house etc and to give those around me a better quality of life and stuff I never got.

It’s when the need for money is detrimental to your life and those around you, I have that Balance down well. I work hard to live in a nice house etc and to give those around me a better quality of life and stuff I never got.

I've got a cousin mate ....lives in the states now.
Multi millionaire at 22 advertising and printing....he's about 50 now.
The only time he spoke about money was when he took the Ritz hotel to court ...it would make or break him.
He won the case.

I've another cousin young girl lives in Africa on a voluntary scheme helping young ill African kids for free....

She is without a doubt the happiest of the 2 .

You don't need a lot of money for the enjoyable things in life. All the other high earning consumerist nonsense is to impress people that couldn't give a sh1t. As for personalised number plates.... get a f**k**g grip.

Haha all my vehicles have private plates :)

I

I thought you could only get spice in prison.
Seems not. I've never seen it about before. The lad who handed it to me has done plenty of bird though.

One f**k**g puff ...one. It came on so fast that I didn't have any time to work out what was happening, couldn't get my act together, forgot I'd taken it, couldn't understand what the fccuck was happening, time completely slipped and I thought I was trapped forever.

It was fcuking mental.