Dust sheets

Members online

If thers a carpet which is rare thank god . We use the plastic rolls from b nq then sheets on top

I’ve had labourers that have got the water out of the bath or kitchen sink they thought it was quicker than using outside tap. Or they have a massive s**t and don’t clean the loo .or wander round the house leaving footprints and customer thinks u been nosing about . They can be more hassle than there worth sometimes. Had one on his second day with me he tried to mix two bags of multi in a tub with one bucket of water while I was down at the van Burnt the drill out .u should have seen the f.ing mess . And when I eventually dropped him off he said same time tomorrow :oops::lol:

Tried this for a while becomes
A ballache. Tried all the methods really . Nice thick canvas dustsheets n dont drop much lol
Yeah might give them a bash. Started hating the dust sheets was binning them after a few months with being damp an s**t, never took them to get cleaned.. thought the dry cleaners would laugh if I handed them a plastered dust sheet. Not working over carpets that much with getting work from joiners with ripped out rooms.. mind when I first started,, rocking up to some room with every thing in it like there waiting for the antique roadshow to inspect :mad::(:hueco: ha! WTF an the woodchip lurking in the background giving me daggers

I’ve had labourers that have got the water out of the bath or kitchen sink they thought it was quicker than using outside tap. Or they have a massive s**t and don’t clean the loo .or wander round the house leaving footprints and customer thinks u been nosing about . They can be more hassle than there worth sometimes. Had one on his second day with me he tried to mix two bags of multi in a tub with one bucket of water while I was down at the van Burnt the drill out .u should have seen the f.ing mess . And when I eventually dropped him off he said same time tomorrow :oops::lol:
Totally feel your pain mate! Been there loads of times. Lol

Dropped him off into a ditch off the a46 I hope. What a sausage

I think the only chance is getting a young lad straight from school that want to work the only trouble ther like gold dust they rather play on ther computer these days sad the way things are going I'm so glad I got to see the 80s good old days stories and memories not I pad and phones