Dust sheets

leicesterjester

In need of some new dust sheets or floor protection as the old ones have had it. Which sort do you recommend best and the best place to buy them.
Just used standard before and roll and stroll for walking though the house.

B&M do tarps and materials sheets now. Wickes 10pk plastic ones good for furniture/kitchens/ bannisters. Love roll n stroll, though wickes own is £13 and much better now than it used to be

Is there decent one can b used with stilts? Nothing worse than sliding all over place trying to do ceilings

I use newspaper and sellotape it's the best way!! I collected them since the 80s daily sport as long as customer don't get offended staring at tits n hairy minges ya fine!:bananas:

I just sheet the room up with dust sheets from costco with the waterproof backs. Use stair sheets for where I've got to walk around the house as there 7m long. Job done.

I don't cover windows, doors etc.... Nothing worse than when a customer has masked windows and sils and you have to rip it off to skim up correctly.

But on a tarp you spill water or drop a few bits that is gonna be spread round the house in no time

Double whammy plastic backed dust sheets from Wickes.
Roll and stroll where necessary.
Doing a lot of newbuild work lately tho so just a floor scraper... happy days!

Stick plastic around the edges and use duck tape or masking tape to hold wickes plastic sheets tight across floor. Tarps over the top.. Don't use stilts but if I did I would use sticky plastic all over carpet and 50mm masking around edges and off I would go.. This sticky roll is brilliant and at
50m long unlike some. See here