Dust sheets

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
While they are in still pretty good nick i put em through this old american style washing machine, with a little bit of anti bac, smells lovely when your throwin them down in a customers house.

IMAG0245.jpg
[/IMG]
:RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

cant be doin with sheets these days, not when a tarp is a fiver from wickes... and the plastic sticky backed roll stuff, although expensive, does a proper good job on the walk to the room on domestics.. price it in..
sheets ok for throwin over stuff you cant move, but im sick to the back teeth of havin to pick lumps of mix off em when a tarp, you can just lay it out in the back garden and brush it clean...

Dust sheets are alright for your own jobs but when i was doing a bit of work for rok group (before they screwed everyone over then went bust.....didnt get me though) they said i had to use the roll and stroll sticky plastic stuff. Its ok if the employers pay for it but there is no way i can pass the cost over to the customer when im only there doing insurance work, usually a little ceiling. Not sure how far health and safety would go on that as i dont do much for other firms now.

great on stairs is the plastic...
you dont use tons of it anyway, just the hall stairs landing.. maybe through the kitchen to the back door...
prolly cost a 5ver a job...
well worth it imo.... looks well pro like... and you aint tripping over the edges all the time, kicking the sheets back down etc... you can run it tight up skirtings... even up the side of skirtings... along bath panels, over rads...

even wrap the labourer up in it and leave him in the road... :RpS_laugh:

23 quid in travis at the mo...
50m x 600mm

they sellin bags of out of date boardy for a quid a pop...
then the sign next to it says 'thistle multi finish' 2 quid + vat
then underneath - 12.5kg bags.. :RpS_laugh:

23 quid in travis at the mo...
50m x 600mm

they sellin bags of out of date boardy for a quid a pop...
Travis have always been expensive
then the sign next to it says 'thistle multi finish' 2 quid + vat
then underneath - 12.5kg bags.. :RpS_laugh:
Travis have always been expensive

yeh true but wickes have gone through the roof since travis bought em out too...
same stuff in wickes, 12 quid... only 20m though....

Status
Not open for further replies.