Durafinish?

I'm not in Devon - but a customer got around 10 bags in from travis, notnsire if it was just lucky though maybe worth a call!

Serious all any plasterer has to do is ask there local merchants to get it delivered from BG on the next stock delivery, it can be ordered in quantity of less than 4 bags any merchants in the u.k

£15 a bag , it solves a non existent problem unless "I'm a premier plasterer using premier products "
I'm finding multi utter shite at the moment, full of bits and irregular sets. Uni finish is full of white bits and dries like a chicken pox effect not tried durafinish yet, was just curious if it's actually any good? Thought I'd try it out

I'm finding multi utter shite at the moment, full of bits and irregular sets. Uni finish is full of white bits and dries like a chicken pox effect not tried durafinish yet, was just curious if it's actually any good? Thought I'd try it out
I just got a pallet of thistle spray £7.80 bag inc vat , sprayed some but hand applied this one yesterday honestly there is no better gear imo ,also got 17/18 m2 out of a bag , pallet order only though , said before it was cleanest gear I’ve used
62B8561F-562B-4B5C-BDA6-1D8F47040C77.jpeg