dubbing our

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your alter ego might be someones kid,shouldn't this thread be called "DUBBING OUT" not "DUBBING OUR" the alter ego is a still in kindy !!!!HAHAHAHA

dubbing out over artex: either put a tight coat of bonding over your artex ceiling first as this will pick up and go off fairly quickly OR place some bonding in your multi-finish on the first coat then lay down the ceiling with neat multi then a third application of multi overlaid and the ceiling should trowl up fairly quickly with fat marks and cat faces.
For anymore information on any plastering queries or questions please contact Jasper@tylermereplastering.com.

dubbing out over artex: either put a tight coat of bonding over your artex ceiling first as this will pick up and go off fairly quickly OR place some bonding in your multi-finish on the first coat then lay down the ceiling with neat multi then a third application of multi overlaid and the ceiling should trowl up fairly quickly with fat marks and cat faces.
For anymore information on any plastering queries or questions please contact Jasper@tylermereplastering.com.

Thanks for that. Between which hours would it be reasonable to contact you and are you available for demonstrations?

Available anytime for emails will respond within 1-3 days.
Not computer literate, but if you give me a specific problem you encounter I can work you through it, either on here or through email or even by mobile, per request.

Available anytime for emails will respond within 1-3 days.
Not computer literate, but if you give me a specific problem you encounter I can work you through it, either on here or through email or even by mobile, per request.

I have been having problems with my stuff stiffening up in this cold weather, what would you recommend?

Last edited:
No problem, just tell me which material you are using that keeps stiffening up?
Usually in cold weather materials hang longer... however, we had a problem only last year with multi picking up very quickly in the winter. We contacted British Gypsum who sent a rep out and we found that it was the material itself that was at fault.

what about mixing multi finish anti-clockwise and giving the bucket 3 taps with a guaging trowel?

tylermereplastering would you recommend growing gardeners delight as a cordon or bush variety?

I think JJ is your man :RpS_wub:

Hi tylermereplastering,

I'm having trouble at the moment I did a small wallcrete job & think I put to much bonding agent with the gauging water, will this affect the final finish & will my stains still soak into the surface.

You can contact me by phone, text, email, skype, msn messenger, yahoo messenger, through my website, by post,
By PM, on this thread etc..

Regards,

Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.