dsdave

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsdave

Hi everyone, hope youve all plenty of work on . I have been getting some work from Rated People ,and just want to know if its worth registering with Checkatrade , im a plasterer with 26 yrs exp in fast track site work but since its gone belly up ive been doing domestic for a few months , any feedback would be great ,thanks dsdave

not the road i would go down mate ,ring around everyone you know first ,let them know your looking for work ,that cost nothing ..best of luck

Checkatrade is the best advertising company by a long shot BUT its very quiet out there dude and its even gone dead on there.. Used to get lots of phone calls each week but now I could count on one hand how many Ive had through checkatrade in the last couple of months!

You would also be a new member so competing with members like myself that have been on there for years with a lot of customer feedback, you'd start with none, so people are unlikely to call you over a guy with 100 feed back from lots of different customers over 4/5 years with pictures to match too.. it works but you need to have been on there a year or so and got established to be noticed! :)

Your not kidding its quiet , even the new build schools ive been working on have dried up . I know what you mean about feedback , ive been with rated people since January and have 44 ratings, [ all 5-5 ] , just thought i would give Checkatrade a try seeing they have good reports. Anyway thanks for the report . dsdave , west yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.