dryliners/plasterers/renderers required throughout the northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...............I see where you're coming from Dannymac. You're thinking he could just be sweeping for names and N.I. numbers to sell on or something. It's unlikely, but you have a point :RpS_thumbup:

Nowt wrong with being cautious, but I don't think he's an Eastern European gang-master or anything, just google his phone number and you'll see there's quite a bit there. Thing is if he's a Lancastrian he'll want fkall to do with a yorky like you anyhow :RpS_laugh:

Haha, especially now I've questioned his integrity.

I'm Cornish anyway, just undercover. :RpS_wink:

A southerner?...........Ah well. at least you know IT'S A HANDBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RpS_thumbup:

Ive not worked for them but i know the owner and he is a sound guy, and before anyone asks NO i dont know the prices :)

I called today. Woman who answered had no idea what they're rates where! Took my info and asked me who I'd worked for recently. I said recently its been all domestic. Told me I'd get a call back this afternoon and i've not heard anything. So I've no f in clue what, where, or for how much. Nevermind, back to Mrs Jones' ceiling.

I called today. Woman who answered had no idea what they're rates where! Took my info and asked me who I'd worked for recently. I said recently its been all domestic. Told me I'd get a call back this afternoon and i've not heard anything. So I've no f in clue what, where, or for how much. Nevermind, back to Mrs Jones' ceiling.

Probably the fact you cant say who youve worked for and youve only done domestic wont do you any favours, my mate rang today and was offered a start on monday.

did they say the rates where any good my give them a ring , got a couple of weeks may be longer in front of me but allways on the look out for the chance to earn more doe

£1.60 is shocking. This is on a big job and all i know a lad on there and he said theres spreads everywhere and your literally boxing for the work.

Its awful up here mate. Ive been lucky really just doing my own stuff for smallish builders, had my fingers burned 4 times in the last 12 months though so ive lost out on about 12k. The majority of that being for a big builder the T***s

Scrapping for scraps! When you think things couldn't get worse the rates keep dropping. Where does it end?!

the moneys still there, but as long as numptys are working for less than a couple of quid a metre. I know of a medium size outfit in leeds that priced a large project at 4.80 a metre and theyve sub contracted it out at £2 quid a metre, so there making 2.80 a metre without doing anything. you cant complain about shite rates if your working for them. I know you have a morgage and food to put on the table but if you work for rates like that it nothng will ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.