Dry wall adhesive in multi

Members online

I know of a natural retardant that 100% slows a set down for a minimum of 2hours it’s not something I’m willing to share just yet! We’re banging rooms on going onto other jobs then calling back later in the day! It’s truly amazing! Will share when the time is right (y)
Care to share?

Size glue can be used to re***d the set, it is used a lot in fibrous plaster casting. Mix the box of size with small amount of hot water add more cold water to have a bucket full, add a cup full to each plaster mix.
Does sink of fish, you need a lid for the bucket.
Easer to use the small packs of retarder, would not be surprised if its just size glue measured out to give controlled setting time.

Size glue can be used to re***d the set, it is used a lot in fibrous plaster casting. Mix the box of size with small amount of hot water add more cold water to have a bucket full, add a cup full to each plaster mix.
Does sink of fish, you need a lid for the bucket.
Easer to use the small packs of retarder, would not be surprised if its just size glue measured out to give controlled setting time.
Why is re***d not allow? Reetard

Thanks for the share topic guys!
s reactions susan GIF

Placebo effect I think? Would be nice to know which chemical is slowing it down or making it smoother. Cement sends gypsum off quicker because of the ingredients in it reacting with the gypsum, never known drywall to hang about unless mixed wetter.
I was not strong in chemistry at school, but I think that you are right, we conducted some experiment with cement, but I don’t remember exactly what was there, the cement survived. I looked at some chemical reactions https://create.vista.com/colors/color-names/light-blue/ , maybe it will help.

I like to put a tablespoon of Harry monk, in every mix ,but it's quite difficult when you're on holding the drill at the same time.