Dropped my Nela super flex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Gutted dropped my Nela super flex yesterday bent the end up tried to straighten it up but no joy leaving a mark , really good trowel as well so ordered 2 more today

not good mate, I take extra care to put mine safe when not using, I hang it with the handle on the gorilla tub, when Ive done I keep it in the box it came in, maybe those trowel protectors Ryan is on about will be good... shame, but **** happens pal.. least your getting new ones.. take care of them..

Hi Guys,

As mentioned we are currently trying to make some decent protection cases for the trowels.

Just trying to keep the cost down as much as possible!

Will keep you all posted

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

not good mate, I take extra care to put mine safe when not using, I hang it with the handle on the gorilla tub, when Ive done I keep it in the box it came in, maybe those trowel protectors Ryan is on about will be good... shame, but **** happens pal.. least your getting new ones.. take care of them..
Normally really careful hang up in van just moved somthing off spot board and off it fell

I;d have one for my s/f and one for my premium ryan.. sooner keep the quality high than get a cheaper product, i dont think people mind paying more for top quality... cant wait till the handboards come out ( how sad am I )...

Gutted dropped my Nela super flex yesterday bent the end up tried to straighten it up but no joy leaving a mark , really good trowel as well so ordered 2 more today

Im in the process of patenting a velcro skimming glove.......................but keep it on the downlow..................................:RpS_wink:

Try to look after mine best I can. As cassie, it goes back in its box when I put it back in the van. Although it also has a little blanket and pillow and gets tucked in when on the way home. A couple of plastic blade protectors would be great for it for now.

I would take that pic of your trowel down of your header on your site it would put me off ringing you, just a thought ;)

Thats your choice I find them too narrow and not enough "flex" as it were !? each to their own :RpS_thumbup:

Bit harsh @plasterersonestopshop!?? I'm still waiting to order the eze spat which I gave a glowing review about and don't remember any complaints from Refina lol :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit harsh @plasterersonestopshop!?? I'm still waiting to order the eze spat which I gave a glowing review about and don't remember any complaints from Refina lol :RpS_laugh:

Hahaha only winding you up mate ;-)
Anyways, the enemy wouldn't dare to complain ;-)

If you want to order the EZE Spat etc I will send the pole out when they arrive. Obviously won't charge extra delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't argue with that Ryan but a rough idea of when the pole is available as that is why I need it.

Will confirm tomorrow mate. May have a used one you can have in the meantime. Will drop you a line tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.