Drink driving

You have shelves in van
1544733316081.png

Follow Swindon town. Early 90s me and mates took 2 cars to Luton v Swindon , evening game (hoddle days) parked near the ground (ash rd, the name imprinted on my mind) back to car after game and my car was a wreck, no ignition, just wires hanging and window smashed. Made statement at police station, then waited for pickup as couldn't drive car. Car pulls up asians ask why we told police. Tell them to f**k**g sling it. Driver gets out, drunk and glasses my mate totally out of the blue. Look on corner of road and no s**t there is a gang of around 60 of them. We split as only 8 of us. Riot Van's turn up, 15 or so coppers. They were telling coppers that they ran the area and to leave. No arrests made as would've started a riot one cop said. Apparently at the time it was the worst area in Europe for car crime. Eventually got back home 5am next morning. Memories of luton. s**t game too.

It's a nasty place mate. ....the wild west is an under statement.

A Mt of mine had 2 pints of Fosters. On the way home a kid cycled of the path into his car and it was fatal. He was under the limit and the accident was ruled as not his fault. Over 10 years later he hung himself. Convinced if he hadn’t had s drink he’d of reacted quicker and the kid still be alive.

A Mt of mine had 2 pints of Fosters. On the way home a kid cycled of the path into his car and it was fatal. He was under the limit and the accident was ruled as not his fault. Over 10 years later he hung himself. Convinced if he hadn’t had s drink he’d of reacted quicker and the kid still be alive.

That's a fantastic way to look at why not to do it!

I've managed to decipher the first post in to "Yes I got done but please tell me who hasn't had a few after work and drove"

I'm with zombie here you're getting zero sympathy from me you're a f**k**g idiot to put it bluntly.

28 years in the trade and just the once I went to pub after work and had shandy. Was back in 90s. Know a few trades that been done for drink driving after calling in pub on way home. One crashed van. Why not just go home and tidy up then go for swift one by foot or bus to local pub. Our local pub band trades dressed in cit workware and muddy boots some years back

I know far too many people that do it... taken the keys off a few people and I am the one to be made to feel like a c**t...

"I cant afford a taxi home" is a classic.... I have also driven a number of people home who have tried to drive and then taken their cars home as well....

Its worst in small villages

I know far too many people that do it... taken the keys off a few people and I am the one to be made to feel like a c**t...

"I cant afford a taxi home" is a classic.... I have also driven a number of people home who have tried to drive and then taken their cars home as well....

Its worst in small villages
Don't feel like a c**t m8. 37 year old girl killed from my village last night. Drink drive. Daughter has Lost her father 5 years ago. Lost her mother last night to stupid c**t. Just before Christmas. This goes out to everybody on thi site and the UK take a note of Danny post.

Follow Swindon town. Early 90s me and mates took 2 cars to Luton v Swindon , evening game (hoddle days) parked near the ground (ash rd, the name imprinted on my mind) back to car after game and my car was a wreck, no ignition, just wires hanging and window smashed. Made statement at police station, then waited for pickup as couldn't drive car. Car pulls up asians ask why we told police. Tell them to f**k**g sling it. Driver gets out, drunk and glasses my mate totally out of the blue. Look on corner of road and no s**t there is a gang of around 60 of them. We split as only 8 of us. Riot Van's turn up, 15 or so coppers. They were telling coppers that they ran the area and to leave. No arrests made as would've started a riot one cop said. Apparently at the time it was the worst area in Europe for car crime. Eventually got back home 5am next morning. Memories of luton. s**t game too.
Cut my mates ear off

Cut my mates ear off

My brother left a club with a girl at 20 years old 2 cars waiting for girl told her to get in
He stuck up for her ...was put in hostipal by 7 of them fractured his skull hit with iron bar.

Young mate in school got into fight with Asian lad....end of day few cars pulled up stabbed the s**t out of him with screw drivers....his face was a right mess.

Taxi drivers trying to charge £200 for a lift from pub.....few of them dragged young lad down alley tried ripping his clothes off.
Until a group of football fans walked around the corner.
That was the breaking point for Luton.
I could sit here all night telling tales about the shiit hole mate.

I've come home from work with 6 lads in the van and it's kicked off with loads of them knocking the f**k out of us ....driving into van... followed us for ages until we pulled into gypsy site then they fuucked off.

Unfortunately there is no exact science for it. For instance I may be a skinny runt having eaten all the local Toby has to offer and big Gaz the bricky could be the best drinker in town and could drink the same but be over whilst the other isnt. All depends on how your body deals with it, not worth the risk but hey ho each to their own

Unfortunately there is no exact science for it. For instance I may be a skinny runt having eaten all the local Toby has to offer and big Gaz the bricky could be the best drinker in town and could drink the same but be over whilst the other isnt. All depends on how your body deals with it, not worth the risk but hey ho each to their own

What the fuuck mate lol
I wish I was drinking with you xx

Don't agree with drink driving but done is done, learn from what you did and what happened and make sure it never happens again, that's all you can do when you've made a mistake
Yes, You said right that everyone learns from the mistake. Drink driving is a crime in different countries. You have to face a heavy penalty from the traffic police because it is against the traffic laws.

Yes, You said right that everyone learns from the mistake. Drink driving is a crime in different countries. You have to face a heavy penalty from the traffic police because it is against the traffic laws.

Insightful.
(appropriate sarcasm duly noted)

Can't spell either of his 2 usernames, either, which seems a bit odd.
Maybe getting a few trivial posts on the board, in the run-up to a spamming session?
chin.gif

Time will tell...

Last edited:
I regularly drink drive, I've always got a bottle at the wheel! 0ld Jamaica ginger ale, vimto or lucozade! I nearly crash all time I'm a terrible driver never watching road I must get rid of the TV!

I regularly drink drive, I've always got a bottle at the wheel! 0ld Jamaica ginger ale, vimto or lucozade! I nearly crash all time I'm a terrible driver never watching road I must get rid of the TV!
I think you left the magic mushrooms out from your list!