Drink driving

giphy.gif

Got 18 month ban in my early twenties. Never had a pint and drove since worst days work I ever did

Don't agree with drink driving but done is done, learn from what you did and what happened and make sure it never happens again, that's all you can do when you've made a mistake

Think of it as a win and a warning
You win coz you didn't have an accident and cripple or kill someone , a lot of people don't think about being over the limit I the morning after
if you live in Scotland you do zero limit one pint with a meal to much

There were a lot of things in the '70s and '80s that were almost normal day to day behaviour. 40 years on they're not, and rightly so.
and some of us where working on ladder brackets etc GOD FORGIVE them things were fckg dangerous

I remember when lottery first started and the big finger saying IT COULD BE YOU some one tell them im still waiting

Never drunk driven. Had 1 pint a few years back (20+) and drove home. Morning hangover and driving is where I may have been over on reflection but not done that for years. Not worth the risk

We all make mistakes Andy, take it one day at a time, everything comes right in the end
The thing is people thing cos you're over the limit at 2 pints 3 times over would 5 or 6 pints, you'd had a lot to be 3 times over ....10 pints probably, that's wreckless and you could have killed someone or someone's kid. I agree with moving on but an important part of getting past a problem is realising and admitting the severity of the problem. You should be well ashamed of that Andy cos you put other people's lives at risk....you were lucky and so was everyone else who lived near you, FFS mate step back from the booze cos it sounds like it don't agree with you and if driving in that state was your decision making when drunk it never will.

@Andy g im sorry but im now all finished with the sympathy advice and help offers from here on!

@55 years old you don't get in a van 3 times over the limit and take a gamble on not killing some poor inicent people, couldnt give a fook if you kill yourself in the process!