driking and gambling

Members online

I am sat in the office trading football.... teams I have no idea about and I i am sipping jim beam and I am twatted :D

footy Trade.jpg

Never really traded footy like this before :D gonna up the ante in the week :D Way easier than the GGs
footy trades.jpg

I spend a lot of time messing about trading and making money doing this now as it is tax free :D Get in and get out :D Look at those text book graphs... its pure horny stuff :D

like many in the building trade, i like to unwind with a few ciders, however I've never been 1 for gambling, don't mind the odd couple of quid at the dogs -- don't like loosing my hard earned cash perhaps i'm just a typical tight Yorkshire man :inocente::inocente:

like many in the building trade, i like to unwind with a few ciders, however I've never been 1 for gambling, don't mind the odd couple of quid at the dogs -- don't like loosing my hard earned cash perhaps i'm just a typical tight Yorkshire man :inocente::inocente:

Yeah thats fair enough I manage it and I make ok money from it the aim is to do it full time so I stick a finger to the tax man :D

Yeah thats fair enough I manage it and I make ok money from it the aim is to do it full time so I stick a finger to the tax man :D

you rich people are all the same not wanting to pay your fair share in tax just leaving it to us working class yorkshire folk ':inocente::inocente:

do you send your wads to off shore banking --- they caught up with Jimmy carr and a few others:inocente:

ps ----- just training up as an apprentice tax man and you've grassed yourself up :reloco:

Saw a young plumbers apprentice playing poker on his phone,. Big stakes I asked..

..oh I just play 20 or 30 hands a day to top my wages up..

..fair enough. End of the day asked him you up or down?

.. good day today I'm up £1.30.

He plays 1p and 2p games, hoping to win enough to cover his lunch and rollys every week .bless

Saw a young plumbers apprentice playing poker on his phone,. Big stakes I asked..

..oh I just play 20 or 30 hands a day to top my wages up..

..fair enough. End of the day asked him you up or down?

.. good day today I'm up £1.30.

He plays 1p and 2p games, hoping to win enough to cover his lunch and rollys every week .bless

to be honest that is fair enough... if you can learn to win small and get your system done then it is all good :D

I am doing the dogs today... hoping to take £0.10 from each race to see if what my bot does is efficient :D no point blowing £££'s for the sake of trialling :D