dri coat or limelite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris W

which one can you use multi on? or which is best to use multi on? got a 3 storey back bedroom bloke wants it rendering and im f'cked if im setting a mixer up in the back yard and marching buckets of mixed render up the stairs..
sooner get the lads to march the bagged stuff up there and mix upstairs yes?

never used dri coat its thisle so it'd prob be the multi one .......ive used multi over limelight you shouldnt though youre supposed to use the high impact stuff ...........could you use a couple of coats of sbr slurry then ocr mate ?

Dri-coat is basically the same as limelite but tylcon want you to use there finish, but it is a nightmare to mix indoors get your dust masks on and open all the windows ;)

nice one lads..
was actually toying with the idea of sbr slurry 2 coats, letting it dry and using bonding ;D

its one of those 'will you do it cheaper for cash?' jobs and its had a leaky gutter and the walls p'ss wet...
all hacked off ready but a waterproof scratch and dabbing is out cos he wants it solid plastering...
access is sh'te too...
and its one of those people that wears pyjamas during the day...
big deposit methinks ::)
thinking if he goes for it ill get the lad to knock up in the bath on the landing next to the window and stick the spotboard in the doorway so i can just drag it off from the other side..
just had 16.50 inc vat for dricoat... anyone get it much cheaper than that?

nice one bodster 8)
any idea of the order in lead time from b&q, theyre (my local one) 'out of stock' - which i suppose is to be expected with this stuff..

I suppose if they are not selling alot of it in a store they might not stock it on the shelf but i am sure they will get it in for you....as for time i wouldnt know they always got it in stock at my local bnq.

think ill book it in for christmas week, cant see the bloke being too bothered ;D
should be plenty of time for b&q then ::)
last thing i had to 'order' from b&q took nearly 3 months... and was wrong when it turned up..
that said, they do have the 'trade' counter... still gonna wait for the deposit though ;D

Best to use Board finnish over dri-coat mate in my opinion youll get a better finnish,and im sure thats what BG reccomend and not to use M/f

Status
Not open for further replies.