Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

It's was blanket punishment marra. Did wanna single you out as been my fav and then our secret would be out in the open ;-)

Hey all, soz for the delay, have been working in the background with @Arti for the addresses..

We've put an order in with @Danny for another shipment of Speedskim mugs, which I think are being run this weekend ;-) ~ (cheers @Danny)

All ten will receive a Speedskim mug ~ will post up the prizes for the top four in the next few days..

I realise the top 4 have already got Speedskim equipment, so there will be some flexibility to the prizes, and also the option to wait for new Speedskim products due out in the not too distant future.. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

Do you lot do the sun or premier league one? Can't be arsed to read the 6k posts but if its the prem one i'll join this seasons if theres room for another.

What have I won free tiling course? .
Im getting the hang of it now.
Screenshot_2015-05-30-19-13-21-1.png

Reet Lads N Lasses..........................it's dreamteam time again

Anyone wanting to join just let me know on Here soon as, season stats in about 2-3 weeks

Normal fee of £20 which goes into the prize pot for the top 2 teams at the end of the season.

@Plasterers1StopShop & @Speedskim have kindly agreed to sponsor the league again with some goodies for all entered teams.

Prizes have been delayed from Ryan cos he's in the huff i didn't buy a machine off him....................:hueco:.........:hola:......;)

So howay the lads

Sorry for the delay of the gifts guys! I am still waiting for delivery of a few things and want to make sure you get them

Will all be sorted for you soon

:birra:- could be a clue ;-)