drawing pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been dabbing today and were i would usually use clout nails for the angle beads or stick with plaster i used drawing pins and it worked fine. sometimes the clout nails can just destroy an edge when tapped to hard but with the pins i could put up round above the windows and above doors worth a try :RpS_thumbup:

wait till xmas youll be looking all over f them drawing pins youll have t stick your decs up with clout nails or multi finish

Stapler mate if you dont wanna damage boards , or make sure you have dabs in the angles , tap on the board and you will hear when its solid and thats where the nail goes !

P.s a tried your paper trick , all i ended up with was a floor papered using multi ...... Looked good . Only messin not my way of doing it , just asking for a bit of paper to drag up ur wall really like .....

Depends wat ya drawing pins were made of, if they rust in a short while and you get bleed through it wont be to clever.

Is rather a clout nail go through and in to the stud or in to the dab adhesive myself.
I used to use drawing pins for posters when I was in my teens, good for that they were.

Stanley gun out screwfix around 25 quid. Normally 8mm staples. There are two Stanley guns around the same price for sale, get the more expensive one as the quality difference for the sake of a few quid is massive.

thanks ctr good points. sorry the paper did'nt work out :RpS_biggrin: ryanswart what is your problem i do'nt see any tips form you anywhere on here just repeating stuff anyone can copy and paste mate. you talk like a 3 year old mate

sorry kebabking i thought you were saying it would rust just your other post about hurting me etc. we are best leaving each other alone mate. i will not like or dislike anymore from you i just want advice and banter

Just saying they can rust, depending on wats its made of.In the past i have picked a odd tack to hold bead on and had bleed through because it werent galv or stainless.

Chewing gum's good for sticking beads:RpS_thumbup:

juicy fruit only tho....double mint causes staining later:RpS_thumbdn:

bubble gum too ..like bubbleys or bazooka joe's:RpS_biggrin: tad more expensive tho.:RpS_wink:

Chewing gum's good for sticking beads:RpS_thumbup:

juicy fruit only tho....double mint causes staining later:RpS_thumbdn:

bubble gum too ..like bubbleys or bazooka joe's:RpS_biggrin: tad more expensive tho.:RpS_wink:

Bazooka joes :D psml quality

thanks lads for some good replys. some others need to grow up or come up with some iodeas themselve. ryanwart maybe you can come up with an idea instead of repeating what others say. polish. lol. idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.