dragons den

Knew it yoozy box been out for years!
Screenshot_20190915-211830.png

Pissed on the f**k**s bonfire I will be very surprised if they ain't pulled out after doing the same amount of research I've just done! Unless it's the same guy that produces these boxes! Otherwise his patent ain't worth a wank! Eh @tapit ? Your the man that knows about this s**t.....well:rayos:

Dragons would have to pitch to me, tell em bring back the mad pallet lady.

Hello tapit, I'm Theo. So you're valuing the business at a million quid. Talk me through your figures.

I'm afraid there aren't any but here's a picture of an iron bar stuck up with my tape and another one that I took months later. Honest. Not even any gripper behind it. I swear.

I see, so you're pre sales. Have you tried it out on the industry at all?

Yes I sent some to a para.

What did he say?

He said it was s**t. All his beads fell off and when he stuck them back up the tape came through the plaster.

Hello tapit I'm Duncan and I've got to say I'm pretty angry. You've come in here with no sales, no reviews, no patent and no f**k**g product and asked for a million quid. In fact I'm furious.

GET HIM DRAGONS.

hold him Peter, get that tape Hillary, we'll tie him up with it.and f**k him out the window.

Hurry up hurry tie him up.

I'm trying Duncan but this f**k**g tape won't stick.

Arrgh. Is it April fools Day or something?

SECURITY!

Hello tapit, I'm Theo. So you're valuing the business at a million quid. Talk me through your figures.

I'm afraid there aren't any but here's a picture of an iron bar stuck up with my tape and another one that I took months later. Honest. Not even any gripper behind it. I swear.

I see, so you're pre sales. Have you tried it out on the industry at all?

Yes I sent some to a para.

What did he say?

He said it was s**t. All his beads fell off and when he stuck them back up the tape came through the plaster.

Hello tapit I'm Duncan and I've got to say I'm pretty angry. You've come in here with no sales, no reviews, no patent and no f**k**g product and asked for a million quid. In fact I'm furious.

GET HIM DRAGONS.

hold him Peter, get that tape Hillary, we'll tie him up with it.and f**k him out the window.

Hurry up hurry tie him up.

I'm trying Duncan but this f**k**g tape won't stick.

Arrgh. Is it April fools Day or something?

SECURITY!
I like it.
Might use that as an advert.

Dont be daft.... turn power off and put a connector block on then you can power it up... not that I have ever had a need to
Yes but the idea of them is so that the power can be left on for the customer while plasterer,tiler or decorater can carry out their work.