Downsizing possibly?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy M

Getting tired of lugging the G4 and Genny about and looking to use something smaller as most of my work is domestic. Only hearing good things about Ritmos but cant afford a new one and I know they dont come up for sale second hand much,but what would be a reasonable price for a used one set up for render only?. Secondly,would I miss the grunt of the G4 compared to the Ritmo?

if you are in a very good gang with harry potter on the derby he will find it slower on straight forward areas. around windows and fiddly bits it will probably seem the same. I use mine for the same reason as you want one. Its so much easier to move about you will use it for all your jobs. Up against a g5 we were 30 minutes slower laying on over a 60 mtr gable.

we are selling the demo machine ritmo L £4,800.00 plus with everything inc water pump leads,pipes etc. all you need to start. its nearly 1 year old. nov 12 i bought it and used it first in DEC 12

i only put it up for sale this morning and you're the 3rd person interested. Its a sound machine and only selling it to buy another one which to use for demos.

if you are in a very good gang with harry potter on the derby he will find it slower on straight forward areas. around windows and fiddly bits it will probably seem the same. I use mine for the same reason as you want one. Its so much easier to move about you will use it for all your jobs. Up against a g5 we were 30 minutes slower laying on over a 60 mtr gable.

we are selling the demo machine ritmo L £4,800.00 plus with everything inc water pump leads,pipes etc. all you need to start. its nearly 1 year old. nov 12 i bought it and used it first in DEC 12

240 or 110v? Does it need a genny?

its 240v ritmo L rig. Only time i use a genny if theres no power. used it today plugged in the customers hallway spraying adhesive coat on the side of his house.

hey buddy I have a ritmo L, just under a year old brought from new from pft wales.. im considering selling or swaping for a bigger machine. how old is the g4 and does it have a genny.. thanks Adam

Andy bear in mind everyone's different I would go for a standard ritmo because of the cost of the rotor and stators for the ritmoL

Andy bear in mind everyone's different I would go for a standard ritmo because of the cost of the rotor and stators for the ritmoL

PFT have bought out a new rotor and stator now for Ritmo L. Costs about £100 for both.

hey buddy I have a ritmo L, just under a year old brought from new from pft wales.. im considering selling or swaping for a bigger machine. how old is the g4 and does it have a genny.. thanks Adam
Cheers Adam, Ive decided t keep the 3 phase set up for the bigger jobs but still looking at getting a Ritmo as a back up machine

you need to ask him that to confirm. It looks like it has, i can see the air fitting you connect your air pipe to. The older ones did not have this.

Might be downsizing me self soon so will be looking for ideally a ritmo L or m and doing a deal on a g4 light and genny, I think it's a 2009 model. If anyone's interested.

Think it's about 15 kg heavier but don't think it's any quicker just a little bit more pumping distance but might be wrong!

Ritmo L and M both have same max output 14 ltrs min. M is available in 110v or 240v whereas the L is only available 240v. The L has more power and can pump further. I have used both on site for long periods and perfomance is the same. Have needed the extra hose the Ritmo L is supplied with a few times on some difficult private jobs where access restricted, had very good mileage out of the pump ( 40 pallets) and found the vibrator that is on the front of the machine very handy in a few situations when spraying & running the material out on my own and so i favour the L.

Im after another machine, it will have to be an M as this one needs to be 110v.
What is the price of the new EWI Ritmo in 110v and what comes with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.