Down under

Members online

Lots of brits think that Australia is better than the uk and does not have the same problems most brits are trying to escape from..... Well it does.

Myself and jane were moving to Oz and with Jane a teacher and I helped an ozzy friend start his web business he promised me sponsorship to go over... but australia is expensive now and politics are a mess...

We have been back a few times now for long periods but not sure I would live there now

Lots of brits think that Australia is better than the uk and does not have the same problems most brits are trying to escape from..... Well it does.

Myself and jane were moving to Oz and with Jane a teacher and I helped an ozzy friend start his web business he promised me sponsorship to go over... but australia is expensive now and politics are a mess...

We have been back a few times now for long periods but not sure I would live there now
It was down for donkeys years which is why they used to beg people to go there, but the past 15 years it has been running high. But when your high the only place is down so it will not a great place again.

I met my brother in Thailand when he got married.
He stayed in a £300 a night hotel in Phuket.. .for 3 months.
I never seen him for 8 years ...went sniper shooting !!
I won every time

There's lots loads of money out there.

I met my brother in Thailand when he got married.
He stayed in a £300 a night hotel in Phuket.. .for 3 months.
I never seen him for 8 years ...went sniper shooting !!
I won every time

There's lots loads of money out there.

theres loads of money everywhere.... even in 3rd world countries :D

theres loads of money everywhere.... even in 3rd world countries :D

I went to the island where the film "beach"
Was filmed mate.
What astounded me was the dock we got the boat from was the height of the tsunami over the huge ware houses.
Abososulty shocking xx

When you move to another country to live properly there is a huge adjustment to make which will take 3 years minimum. In that time you will think it's been all a mistake. The worse thing you can do is give up and return to the place you left which will still have all the reasons present on why you wanted to leave.

There is good stuff and shite in every country you live in. It all depends on what different kinds of shite you can put up with.

Started applying for Aus years back got a agent. He told us because we had a disabled child we wouldn't get in so dont go any further. But glad we didn't go. Was planning to start a screeding. business in Perth.