Dove 15mm beads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

Have a render job in a few weeks and need the following.

8 stops
10 bell cast
18 angles

In dove which will match up to pral M mushroom.

Problem I have is I can't buy them individually, all I'm getting offered is packs of 25, which is too many and with being a funny colour don't have much confidence in them being used in the near future so they'll be stored for years, got 100s of white but think it will looks shite with that coloured render.

Packs of 25 x 3 over £200.

Anyone know where I can buy individually or better still is anyone selling any

Many thanks

Chris at direct building will sell loose, although it's pot luck what colours he has in stock if your wanting odd ones. Or sas might have loose ones.
I usually buy full boxes, I might have them years but use them eventually.

I spoke to chris at DBP also renderplas, wack & sas.

DBP only sell k-rend colour match beads and the others wanted me to buy bulk.

As you can see I only need 36 beads (if that) will end up with near 40 left over.

Might have to take the plunge and stop being a tight git

If anyone Knows a Colour match for beads for pral m mushroom?

Customer will settle for white if I can't but I don't think it will look too clever

I don't mind a white bead if the upvc windows soffits are stark white.
But If the client is adament they want the beads to be bang on the same colour, charge full boxes to the job, otherwise stand the couple of 100 quid yourself and use them later down the line or ask other renderers on here.

I know what you mean with having to buy a minimum quantity. I have done 2 Mushroom jobs, the first insisted on hard angles to match the existing and he wanted stainless bell cast to match the existing. The second I used the darkest cream beads I could find.

I did explain the problem to the client at yhe time of quoting and rather than pay over the odds tney opted for cream.

They have white upvc windows so it won't be too bad.

I'm not sure how dark the mushroom sets, iv got it in my head it's like a dark pink, just from the sample photos I have.

I did a Weber and that was like a dark pink but that was hard angles the other was Envirowall which was more brownish.

Status
Not open for further replies.