Double tang ox

Cornelius

3F0AD504-44F9-4216-8140-2675FFEA04CF.jpeg
been much nostalgia recently about the old tyzack centenary and I spotted this sturdy looking contraption in the merchants. It’s a chunky beast.

If im honest I wasn’t sure what it was at first glance, the handle is fixed but I thought by the look of it perhaps moved , but it is fixed in place. I thought it was only a matter of time before someone recreated the handle idea on a new trowel.

You do know why this style of trowel died out don't you?
Yeah that's right, because they're pointless.

I was mildly aroused, but a bit confused looking at it . I always like to touch the big 2m ox spirit level when I go to the merchants and as I was molesting the level I saw that savage trowel.
Ah the I got a semi it’s nice but should I really be looking at this and feeling what I am like a dirty secret

You make it sound like an animal of some kind that became extinct lol
Soon to be followed by the traditional lath hammer.
But you can help.
Just send £3 now and you'll receive a free soft lath hammer and monthly updates on how I'm enjoying your money, I mean updates on how your money is helping to preserve the remaining lath hammer population.

Soon to be followed by the traditional lath hammer.
But you can help.
Just send £3 now and you'll receive a free soft lath hammer and monthly updates on how I'm enjoying your money, I mean updates on how your money is helping to preserve the remaining lath hammer population.
You older lot are rather bitter

`I have to say ox have upped their game when it comes to trowels... I have been very impressed with the ones I have been using

I was mildly aroused, but a bit confused looking at it . I always like to touch the big 2m ox spirit level when I go to the merchants and as I was molesting the level I saw that savage trowel.
Did you buy it then or what?

:popcorn:

we only used double shank trowels for laying the screeds on floors, we would use a long tom trowel on the middle pull.