Double edged Darby

Members online

Cornelius

Looking to purchase a double edge Darby , my mate got a decent one quite narrow blade and very light. I like the way it's used for flattening and spreading not just edging off, where can I get one from online? all the Darbys I'm looking at so far look quite wide and got that lip on one side, I'm after the narrow double edge blade style. 1200.

Looking to purchase a double edge Darby , my mate got a decent one quite narrow blade and very light. I like the way it's used for flattening and spreading not just edging off, where can I get one from online? all the Darbys I'm looking at so far look quite wide and got that lip on one side, I'm after the narrow double edge blade style. 1200.
Try amazon, I think the silver line sl42 is the one your after, I can’t remember where we got ours from I know it wasn’t Wickes as theirs have the lip on one edge. Ours isn’t a silver line so I don’t know if they are any good

Try amazon, I think the silver line sl42 is the one your after, I can’t remember where we got ours from I know it wasn’t Wickes as theirs have the lip on one edge. Ours isn’t a silver line so I don’t know if they are any good
Cheers, noticed the poly Darby and also a mahogany version from marshalltown?

Did you get one @Cornelius?
Mine arrived yesterday. It’s a beaut!
AB9A2090-9A78-4704-95F7-FFFAFCBD3E89.jpeg