Dot & Dabers wanted exeter

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
simplybesty said:
shut up spunky or your sacked, been teaching him MP75 lads. if he keeps rulling the stuff every five mins im going to stick the edge where there sun dont shine. ;D ;D ;D

Manchester? ;D

Pug said:
My mate runs a ceiling and drylining firm and only employs foreign mostly Albanian not because they are any better its just that they turn up every day will work late if needed and wont let him down unfortunately its very hard to find young Englismen that loyal nowadays

that my friend, sums up the the british building industry these days. school leavers want to go to uni to do degrees golf course management or computer game design, they don't want to pick a shovel up.

Could not agree more Pug,More the reason why the reat of should be able to earn good money for a honest days work.
As for slagging people of who offer work , thats wrong .Its there, just take it or leave it.

lucius said:
Simply my friend please dont let me stop you posting jobs on this forum i was thinking this was an open forum open to discussion but on reflection this is a section for advertising jobs so i suppose its up to people to make their own mind up so i apologise for my comments it just gets my back up when i see prices which i consider so low being touted. In all honesty if you consider sticking 70 boards a day up for a take home of £112 good money there is no hope for any of us. Prices are a personal thing some people have more outlay than others, bigger mortages etc or like me just like earning good money, i agree the days of mega bucks are not with us anymore but you can still get decent prices just avoid the firms who pay crap money and the finger in the pie merchants. For instance we did a large MF ceiling recently for £6 m2 which is the low as i would go but we got that job third hand so it was a good price in the begining. As for EU workers all the ones i come across who have moved here wont work for crap money and know the right prices for everything, only the migrant workers who rent houses 20 to a house will work cheaper as they live cheap and send the money home so are quite well of which i suppose is unfair competition if you are trying to bring up a couple of kids with a mortage etc.
My mate runs a ceiling and drylining firm and only employs foreign mostly Albanian not because they are any better its just that they turn up every day will work late if needed and wont let him down unfortunately its very hard to find young Englismen that loyal nowadays.
im loyal will wrk late around the clock in fact 7 days aweek but the work isnt there and if it is many sites wont let you wrk past 5 which fcks the day up c for me cos i like wrking 6am til 7pm

simplybesty said:
this site is 7 days a week at mo, late as you want
Is this at the University, as a taper mate of mine called me today saying that they were looking for boarders and had work until after Xmas. Wondered if it was the same job.

TonyM said:
simplybesty said:
Is this at the University, as a taper mate of mine called me today saying that they were looking for boarders and had work until after Xmas. Wondered if it was the same job.

Yes Tony, the rates might be low but we will see who is crying about not having woirk and no money for christmas

simplybesty said:
Yes Tony, the rates might be low but we will see who is crying about not having woirk and no money for christmas

I may well be up there taping if my mate needs a lift.

simplybesty said:

Lucky barst

I Hate big sites that only let you on at 7.30 and off by 5. meaning stuck in the traffic at both ends and no weekends, no leway if you wanna make up your money

working till 5? every site i've worked on, i was away by 3.30 at the latest!

Status
Not open for further replies.