Dot & dab on painted walls

Members online

Legacyhi

Hi All.
Im looking for a bit of advice on dot and dab on to a painted tyrolean wall (now internal) the paint seems solid and was thinking to copy a method I have previously used for a tanking system using SBR, Cement & Sharp sand slurry painted on and left overnight.
Would the plasterboard adhesive adhere to this ???
I've heard so many horror stories regarding painted walls and don't want to have one of my own.
Thanks for reading
Jools

No no no no no . Do not do this . Timbers on wall . Had a wall come loose at bottom. Luckily for me I.m in well with joiner so they banged some foam in and kitchen was holding rest on . Never again

Hi All.
Im looking for a bit of advice on dot and dab on to a painted tyrolean wall (now internal) the paint seems solid and was thinking to copy a method I have previously used for a tanking system using SBR, Cement & Sharp sand slurry painted on and left overnight.
Would the plasterboard adhesive adhere to this ???
I've heard so many horror stories regarding painted walls and don't want to have one of my own.
Thanks for reading
Jools
Give it a good brush down and stick the boards straight on! You’ll be fine.

Not yet been on adventure

Yeah yeah did lurprick teach u that one at course for chancers. Bumders
Really! Lol. What a complete and utter load of b*ll***s you come out with you wally boy! You’re talking to the wrong person mate, no chancer or courser here! Hahahahaha!