Dot and dab window reveal

Members online

But surely you're only paid to plaster board not thin air?
I just plaster it as they are on at least one wall to make the point.
Well unless I'd boarded it myself :(

I know exactly what you mean mate.
I have tried to explain to them that the best material for filling big gaps like that in plastererboard is with plastererboard.
which can be easily achieved by cutting it right the first time.

When there's a gap wider than the scrim winds me up:mad:, and I know i should just lash it on and balls to them.
20170608_075742.jpg

20170608_075133.jpg

But it's just not in my nature.
20170608_145359.jpg

:envidioso
Pmsl
Solid measure thank god, and I get to keep all the cut outs for my private work (y)

I think next time you should dab mini reveals in and pop a little cill board in for good measure. Bead up and skim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried to explain to them that the best material for filling big gaps like that in plastererboard is with plastererboard.

When there's a gap wider than the scrim winds me up:mad:, and I know i should just lash it on and balls to them.
View attachment 21550
View attachment 21552

View attachment 21551
I know exactly what you mean Scottie but these arseholes will just keep take, take, taking unless you make a stand.
We all make mistakes that others have to get over but that's just taking the piss.
I actually made a fuckup of a row of boxes similar to that in your earlier post, I just cut some tiny bound edged stops and dabbed them in.

View attachment 21550
View attachment 21552

View attachment 21551
That's mad! That first pic looks like a return and you've got a giants tape measure!!